Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2006 TM EX-P MT 41,000mi....Lot's of Mods!!

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  misdirection11082 
#1 ·
That's right folks....it's time to sell the E. It's been sitting in the garage just waiting to be finished, but with 3 kids and an expanding business, there's just no time or funds to do all I want. There is a long list of mods that I will post at the end, but this E is in great condition a 2006 EX-P in Tangerine Metallic 5sp MT, 2wd, with only 41,000mi!!

As the Element sits right now, it is a project vehicle. Which means it's got a ton of mods done and I'd like to sell it with this intact and NOT put it back to stock (that would be just sad). It can be a complete finished E if you'd like or you can take it in the direction I was as a show vehicle.

Plenty of pics of the E in my sig.

Please DO NOT inbox me here as I'm not on the site very much with work, please email me directly at dtud94@gmail.com with questions.

ASKING PRICE......$13,900

Mod list is as follows......
SC Front Nose Conversion w/retrofitted headlights
SC Side Skirts
SC Rear Bumper
SC Rear Spoiler
Tein Basic Coilovers
Suspension Techniques Anti Sway Bars
Skunk2 Lower Control Arms
Eibach Rear Camber Kit & Ingalls Front Camber Bolts
Webasto "Vista" Sunroof
AEM Cold Air Intake
Injen Cat Back Exhaust
EBS "Green Stuff" Organic Brake Pads
Pilot Steering Wheel Conversion
Hood Dampers
Tinted Side Markers (w/turn blink mod)
Tinted Tail Lights (courtesy of Darth Raider)
Custom Front Upper & Lower Grill (one off)
Rear Wiper "Shave"
Black Ultra Suede Headliner
Drilled & Slotted Rotors
Original Wheels & Tires
Lexani CS2's 22x8.5 40mm offset w/ Hankook 245/30/22 tires
Raamat Interior & Doors
Towing Package
Buddy Short Shifter

**There are probably several more mods that I cannot think of but there are what stands out. I have also ran wiring for sound including 0 gauge wire to the battery through the firewall. As you can see a ton of work has gone into this E and I want it to go to a good home that will continue what's been done. Please email me with questions.

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm still up in the air about it, but I have no time to do what I want with the E. Hopefully there someone out there that's looking and will want a tuner ready to go.

Below is what I'm currently driving Audi Q7 TDI that can tow all my equipment around....

Attachments

#5 ·
Should also mention that I have done the HID kit to the SC lights and the flip key mod....I'm sure there's more I've forgot but that's it for the moment :roll:

#7 ·
Hey Dance, you gotta do what you gotta do. Nothing lasts forever. Plus if I had a Q7 TDI to drive I wouldn't want my E either. I've been itching to get rid of mine too but I just can't yet. I don't want another car payment right now plus my giant body can't fit in anything as well as my E. Good luck with your future plans and stay in touch with your EOC buddies.

This is one of the most modded E's on here too. All this ride needs is a paint job and a few little things here and there and it's a show winner! You've probably put twice what you're asking into it if you added up all the parts and work you've done.

#8 ·
I totally agree with Burn...Dance's Element is truly one of the classic tuners on this forum. I definitely hope that it goes to a genuine enthusiast! I will also post it on Elemental Motorsports. :|

#18 ·
Having been lucky enough to buy the "Hellement" this past May I can only say that when you purchase a vehicle like this you get a lot more than you pay for. Dance's Element shows great character and intent in its preparation. It's a Honda and w/41,000 miles there is no way you can go wrong. You have the option of continuing in his direction or you can change some items and go the way you want. Somebody wants this "E". I's buy this myself if I didn't own the best "E" for me, already.

#11 ·
Hey Everyone......

I regretfully must say i was not able to to pull a deal off fer "daancetil you drop!" mod Element.......Scott was was most open & transperent bout what is needed to finish her to full glory........A free weeek w/Darth Raider might have sealed the deal..........I have a slight weak tummy for a full on rebuild........shame on me I guesss....:|

-robert

#19 ·
If I had someone to buy mine I'd buy dance's in a heartbeat. The sunroof is just one of the many things that make this E unique

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.