Honda Element Owners Club banner

18" tires for SC wheels

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  box-E 
#1 ·
So I had to go to Conn. the other week for a week long class and wanted to rotate my tires before I went, as the fronts were fairly worn but the backs looked pretty good. The tires I had were Yokohama YK520s. They seemed like good tire I had 50K on them. When I went to rotate them I found 3 nails in the right rear and two in the left. Needless to say I started calling around for some replacements. The only place I found tires that would fit was the local Mr. Tire. Headed over there and they put on Pirelli P6 4season tires. I can't believe the difference the new tires made! The old tires turned like there was no power steering and they seemed to have very high roll resistance and I never realized how noisy they were! I picked up almost 3 mpg with the new tires and the other day when we had a bad rain storm they handled very well. I am extreamly happy with the Pirellies and would recommend them to any one with a SC looking for replacement tires. Sorry for the long story:oops: Drew:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.