Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 06 EOTM: NOSkweezePSI

11K views 33 replies 27 participants last post by  ADAMLSTL 
#1 ·
Congrats go out to Michael, aka "NOSkweezePSI", as he is the owner and winner of our January 2006 "E of the Month". To view the feature page for his Element, click here.

You can also post comments or questions for Michael below - as replies to this post.

Thanks! And again, congrats to NOSkweezePSI.

#3 ·
Re: January 06 EOC "E of the Month"

NOSkweezePSI,

Congratulations on "E" of the month! Looks Sweeeeet! The detail and looks are right on. Not gawdy but, smooth.:cool:

#4 ·

Very cool. I thoght E of the month came at the end of the month.:confused: I've been told I don't deal with change well.:roll:

#5 ·

IRV said:
Very cool. I thoght E of the month came at the end of the month.:confused: I've been told I don't deal with change well.:roll:
It never had a set time as to when we would announce the new E of the Month. For 2006 we will be announcing and posting the Monthly winners as close to the 1st of each month. Because we were late in getting the Decemeber 05 winner posted we wanted to give him a few weeks in the "spotlight" before announcing the Jan winner. Expect to see the Feb winner on or around Feb 1st.

Hope you can handle that sort of punctuality Irv. :)

#12 ·

very nice... take a bow..

please take some photos of your future side exhaust MOD..

#17 ·

certainly took the ruggedness it out of it, but hey its your E. Congrats on the award. personally it looks like every other teens car out there with disposable income. but hey maybe i just dont "get it".

#18 ·

ElementalFox said:
certainly took the ruggedness it out of it, but hey its your E. Congrats on the award. personally it looks like every other teens car out there with disposable income. but hey maybe i just dont "get it".
The E is not rugged nor its a 4WD. Its and all wheel drive car (sometimes). There is nothing rugged about the thing. Have you seen the suspension and the axles?

Reviews of the E say its a fun vehicle to drive, its different, in no way do they mention that it is rugged. In fact alot of people think its cute.

#19 · (Edited)

I built this E for cruising and long road trips. Basically I'm getting ready for the future. There are enough screens to keep future kids preoccupied and when they get too obnoxious, then I can drown them out. I never found the E to be very rugged anyhow. The rear axles break way too easy. I dont think the E woudl ever be much of an offroad vehicle. I found the "transfer case" to roughly the size of two fist put together. Not very impressive. It is however pretty decent in the snow. I also find that most teens dont have enough imagination or enough courage to do something different like an E. Most teens go for the Civic, tC, xB, or the xA. If the E was a trendy vehicle to have, then the aftermarket would have a lot more support than it currently has. I do appreciate any comments good and/or bad. The E is an open platform to become anything with the right set of hands. Lastly, I wish I had a disposable income, believe it or not, I actually have less than 7 grand invested in this project. Thats nothing compared to what I had in my Civic. Building image vehicles is what we do. Check out www.GenesisMotoring.com if you want to see some of our other projects.

#21 ·

wow... that is really nice!! I am constantly impressed with how people in here seem to turn their element's into an art form. I have never really been on an auto forum before so maybe they all do these kinds of things but... this is very brilliant.

Kalinka

#22 ·

Wow - gives the E a quasi classic hot rod feel with nice lines - not easy to do when you start with a very boxy vehicle. Love the look and the color and very nice (and classy) interior as well. Urban "Resort" Vehicle indeed.

#23 ·

MOST EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!! You should be proud

#24 ·

WOW nice ride... OK its final I wont be entering mine for any of the upcoming months... I would like to go outside now and take a ride in my plain ole' E... May I be excused?!

#25 ·

VERY nice! It's... blue. Beyond blue. Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.