Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: OEM Short Roof Box

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  erickang411 
#1 · (Edited)
Cello,

I have a Brand New...never been used...Short Roof Box for an Element...You will need to have the Roof Rack to install it. I bought it from an old Element owner, and took it out of the box to fit it into my Element...
It has all the brackets, instructions, and keys to it.
I never bought a Roof Rack, so I am going to see if any one else wants it.

I Will not Ship it b/c I don't have a big enough box to ship it in...Sorry
I am in Raleigh, NC and I can help you install it or it'll fit in back of an Element with back seats put up.

Price is Firm at $225

ps. my loss is your gain...hahaha..thats such a corny line...craigslist

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I'd scoop it up but I'm in NY :-(

#10 ·
Thanks Redwing Blackbird for the pdf.

I am looking at the instructions as well, and
I am not exactly sure if the mount will work with
Yakima crossbars?? The Bolts that will comes with it measures
3 inches so is that enough? Probably, and if it isnt, you could probably buy a longer bolt so it would fit if it didnt.

So in conclusion, I dont know...i called Honda and they didnt know as well..
Anybody w/ more info, please help.

#11 ·
Thanks Redwing Blackbird for the pdf.

I am looking at the instructions as well, and
I am not exactly sure if the mount will work with
Yakima crossbars?? The Bolts that will comes with it measures
3 inches so is that enough? Probably, and if it isnt, you could probably buy a longer bolt so it would fit if it didnt.

So in conclusion, I dont know...i called Honda and they didnt know as well..
Anybody w/ more info, please help.

The bolts are easy enough to replace if they are not long enough. I have installed the "Honda" boxes on a variety of vehicles (Honda and No-Honda) and never had an issue with the length of the bolts.

#17 ·
Interested in the cargo box but I'm in NY. Wanna meet half way :) (i'm guessing no)

#19 ·
Not buying a box for my box. But, I can see interest from folks that are out of driving reach. You can ship that box without a box without significant hassle.

Greyhound will ship it wrapped in a bag for very cheap.

I bought a complete front end fascia and it was shipped from north cal all the way to south tx. for a ridiculous price, wrapped in a bag. Seller dropped at the bus station, and I picked it up in 3 or 4 days later at my local bus station. You can track online line any other shipping company.

#20 ·
Sold

After 2 years of being in my living room, its actually sold. I am tearing up..give me a second...okay. I did have sweeten the pot a little by adding the OEM sub which I am not using anyway.

$200, he's gonna buy me lunch, and hanging out with another EOC member sounds pretty nice. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.