Honda Element Owners Club banner

Official 2009 Combo Meet Dates and Info

19K views 54 replies 23 participants last post by  _jea_ 
#1 ·
The official 2009 EOC/ROC/CRVOC/ODYOC combo meet weekend is June 26, 27, 28.

There will not be one super mega-meet in a single location this year. Instead, we want to have multiple, large, regional meets all over the United States and Canada. So, it won't be our biggest combo meet in one location, but this will end up being our biggest overall attendance meet(s) ever.

Who's running the regional meets?
Answer: You are.

More details coming soon.

#2 ·
When Paul ( Ramblerdan) Told me about this I was, well disappointed. After thinking about it though, I kind of like the Idea. It would be nice to make more than one! That's my new Goal!

Dom

#10 ·
I can make it for sure if it's in Toronto.

#14 ·
alright then - what about this?

A few of us talked a while back about having a 'Dog Meet' of sorts... there's a thread (most likely in the Truth about Dogs/Cats Forum) about a national meet - is there enough interest for us to do that?

I'm game to see about making it happen - problem is late June is going to be awfully hot for the large breed dogs. :-( If the 'activity' level isn't too high it might work, but I'm not sure.

What's your thoughts? An International EOC Dog Meet? Anyone interested?

#15 ·
A few of us talked a while back about having a 'Dog Meet' of sorts... there's a thread (most likely in the Truth about Dogs/Cats Forum) about a national meet - is there enough interest for us to do that?

I'm game to see about making it happen - problem is late June is going to be awfully hot for the large breed dogs. :-( If the 'activity' level isn't too high it might work, but I'm not sure.

What's your thoughts? An International EOC Dog Meet? Anyone interested?
I'm out.....

#16 ·
My guess (please correct me) is this is a large mini meet If we camp I was hope to plan silly dog games but then again I have AC in my camper.
june in the mnts or new england would not be too bad for the big guys.

#17 ·
My guess (please correct me) is this is a large mini meet If we camp I was hope to plan silly dog games but then again I have AC in my camper.
june in the mnts or new england would not be too bad for the big guys.
There ya go Al! You're back IN!

#18 ·
How did I miss this thread for so long?? I'll be there at as many as I can make :D

Now just gotta get my midwest peeps stirred up...:rolleyes:

#24 ·
The official 2009 EOC/ROC/CRVOC/ODYOC combo meet weekend is June 26, 27, 28.

There will not be one super mega-meet in a single location this year. Instead, we want to have multiple, large, regional meets all over the United States and Canada. So, it won't be our biggest combo meet in one location, but this will end up being our biggest overall attendance meet(s) ever.

Who's running the regional meets?
Answer: You are.

More details coming soon.
Are you going to pay the person who sets up the regional meet?

#27 ·
Jojo will be coming to *MY* meet so she can clunk me on the head with her rolling pin...that I gave her... :D

#52 ·
Other meets besides Harpers Ferry and Santa Barbara?

Just got to thinking, how many meets did we have over that weekend? Sixteen+ cars in West Virginia, five (?) in SoCal, is that it? I know the northwest meet fizzled and I don't see any further posts on the Hershey thread.

Is it possible that only two groups met for the 2009 E-Vent?

#53 · (Edited)
There was hershey meet with ROCs only, and the meet in Smokies was also only ROCs, then of course there was the best meet ever in WV, and on July 11th there were 2 combo meets one in California and the other in Ohio (you think dance's Ridge counts for a combo meet?)

I am not sure how many E-ple were present in the official Mid-west meet in Wisconsin. We need to waith for Twi to get to his new place and upload all the pictures. Hope he will not forget.

Oh, there was also a meet in Kansas. Why did you ignore that, with Orangee, BigTzelement and Frozen E I think.

That's about all, if I missed something please let us know. :)

#54 ·
We had 3 E's in WI :D

And half the pics are up, still don't have a connection at the apt, just a cell modem. Hopefully late this week/early next week...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.