Honda Element Owners Club banner

Perpetual price thread

429K views 2K replies 1K participants last post by  extra 
#1 ·
If you have recently bought an Element or received a price quote please post it here.
For the sake of comparison post the price of the Element w/transmission type and trim level BEFORE tax, destination charge, options, etc. If you wish you can also post the price of options and paper work fees.

Thank you

#3 ·
2006 EX-P 2wd Automatic $19,886 plus mandatory spalsh guards, cargo tray and wheel locks at "dealer's price" of $310.

#6 ·
I think posting where (what dealer) you got it from could be of some use. And if you're really ambitious, maybe the salesperson's contact info. That way, you can call them up and say something like..."you just sold my friend an E for $x. Can you sell me one too for that price?"

#7 ·
aaydemi said:
I think posting where (what dealer) you got it from could be of some use. And if you're really ambitious, maybe the salesperson's contact info. That way, you can call them up and say something like..."you just sold my friend an E for $x. Can you sell me one too for that price?"
Yes ,,,,What he said......

I'm willing to travel some so it would help with the location or at least what city and state....

Ron D

#11 ·
kungfutea said:
Was that an AT, and please let us know which dealer you got it from. Thanks!
hi, it is AT and the actual price was 20,614. They made a "mistake" on the taxes that they fixed once we brought it to their attention, bringing it down to 20,610. We traded in a old car that knocked 500 bucks off (basically), bringing it to $20,110.

the dealer was Honda of Santa Ana.

#12 ·
not recently but a month ago which I think other should do better than this for 05

05 EX AWD AT = 19,000 include destination fee and free wheel lock plus 310 for KARR alarm installed@dealer.
Norm Reeves Honda (Huntington), Peter is a person to contact via internet.

#13 ·
This is my first post to the E.O.C. Just wanted to let you know, That because of this group. Especially Joe Boxer. As of this past Wednesday night. I am the new owner of a 2006 Ex-AWD-A.T.Element in the color of Atomic Blue.I purchased it at Santa Ana Honda. Paid 20,200.00 plus Doc. Fee and Tax and License. I took advantage of the last day HONDA was offering their special finance program.2.9 % for 36 months. Great price, Great financing.Damon is the guy to see , if you want an awesome deal on a new Element.I cannot wait to start on the mods. I live In San Clemente Ca. . I look forward to meeting many of you down In SanDiego on the 28th. Thanks Joe, for the great info.:) :)

#15 ·
mbaha said:
If you have recently bought an Element or received a price quote please post it here.
For the sake of comparison post the price of the Element w/transmission type and trim level BEFORE tax, destination charge, options, etc. If you wish you can also post the price of options and paper work fees.

Thank you

Brought it home yesterday. 2005 EX, 5 speed, 19 miles on odom. $18,400.
Sunset orange pearl. Love it.

#16 ·
So I picked up a silver EX-P FWD 5-speed manual last Friday for Damon at Santa Ana for $18,648 before tax, title, and options. Every dealer I spoke to in San Diego claimed that there is no way someone can offer a car so cheap and Santa Ana is either lying to me or they will add in extra fees. One salesman even said “you can’t trust salesmen, they must be lying to you” Well I got the car everything we super smooth the only fee I had to pay as a $45 doc fee! A $45 doc fee is for submitting the paper work the DMV and is industry standard not to mention well worth it.
Service:
The car I bought was the only silver or blue EX-P 5-speed in southern California. The one Santa Ana had in stock has a DVD player and 11” drop down LCD screen. Once we got car home we noticed that the DVD install was not 100% no sound and quality issues with the screen. I spoke to the service manager at Santa Ana and they have offered to send their #1 tech down to my home and fix the issue. The dealership is in LA and I am in San Diego so that is a 1.5hr drive each way…. I think that is pretty good service ;)

I will post pictures when I get home....

#1,562 ·
So I picked up a silver EX-P FWD 5-speed manual last Friday for Damon at Santa Ana for $18,648 before tax, title, and options. Every dealer I spoke to in San Diego claimed that there is no way someone can offer a car so cheap and Santa Ana is either lying to me or they will add in extra fees. One salesman even said “you can’t trust salesmen, they must be lying to you” Well I got the car everything we super smooth the only fee I had to pay as a $45 doc fee! A $45 doc fee is for submitting the paper work the DMV and is industry standard not to mention well worth it.
Still a good deal....

#17 ·
Bought a new 05 Element EX 4WD last night @ Dene Lamkin Honda in Quincy, IL. They matched Honda of Joliet's current offer of $600 under dealer invoice for '05 EX's. Dene Lamkin guys were awesome. I came with financing in hand and we test drove, signed papers and were out in 1.5 hours. First time buying a new car and I loved it.

Have Jack Gifford help you out. We talked with him on the phone for about two days and he had everything ready when we arrived. Everything was as he said, and again, it was a great experience. We drove from Burlington, IA, about a 80-mile trek.

Dene Lamkin Honda: (217)228-7000

#18 ·
Bought 1/16 2006 EX-P 2WD Auto Tangerine Metallic (having accessories installed, will p/u from dealer 1/19)
WITH Rocker Panel and Bumper Trim
Splash Guards
Side Steps
Air Deflector
Fog Lights
8 CD Changer
Pin Stripe
3 Keys/Remotes
$21K (includes $550 Del) + Tax Title...
(have carpet, mats, console armrest etc ordered to install myself - having Bridgestone Dueler Alenzas installed on the way home from the dealership)
Pics soon - I can't wait!

#22 ·
2006 EX-P Kiwi Metallic 4WD AT
invoice + destination: $20,600
options: all season floor mats, security system, roof rack, wheel locks, exhaust trim, and some minor things from a "protection package" the dealer already installed: $701.

Tax (8.75%) and everything else put me at $23,451.

#25 · (Edited)
Drove 75 miles to Bill Rogers Honda in Albany, Oregon for:
2006 EX-P AWD 5sp Manual in Kiwi
$20,150 base
$550 destination
$218 TTL (4-year tags)
No options, and they removed the splashguards at my request

Grand total $20,918, cash, and none of the usual BS that we used to expect from car dealers. Very nice buying experience.