Honda Element Owners Club banner

Miss Daisy

52K views 237 replies 36 participants last post by  Jst2878 
#1 ·
I did a few things to my E formerly known as White Chocolate. Her new name is Miss Daisy(I drive really sLow now.) I suppose this will be my dedicated thread for her. She will slowly progress. This is just version 1.0. :)

Attachments

See less See more
#132 ·
I stumbled across this video response to my YouTube video I posted a while back...I thought it was nicely done. Always nice to see a(n) Element cruising low8) Enjoy! I did

#138 ·
The 5 month wait is over!!

My wheels were scheduled to be delivered on Thurday, Jan. 10...but last night I tracked the status and they were ahead of schedule. They showed up today:) Of course, here is the usual teaser pic.

Attachments

#163 ·
what size specs you get??
What's your normal ride height camber. What are your wheel specs. Spit it out lol
Really looks sweet with those colors. Congrats.
Do you guys know how long it took me to come up with my offset?;-) It took a long time and I still did not get the rears right. My front is +36 and my rears are +27.

My ride height camber is in the neighborhood of -6 degrees, but I ride lower than what I had my car aligned at.

anyone can be as low as is possible

Miss Daisy is looking great, but I will give full props when she's on the ground.
To me, if you're on air you better be able to lay her all the way down.
That being said, your car looks amazing, makes me want t get back into mine. good stuff.
out of the 3 elements on air (mine included) none are on the ground the element is not the easiest thing to get that low, a handful of custom fabrication would be needed
I have yet to make the trip back up to Tampa for more fabrication at my friends shop. The front strut can be threaded down further, however the cv axle will make contact with the chassis when I air out.(Needs to be notched)
For the rears, the struts are all the way down. I am not sure if the body is sitting on the tires or if the rear camber arms are preventing me from going lower...I have to find out. It could just be the design of the Airrex strut that won't go any lower. Also, I wanted a little meat on my wheels after bending my Meisters...I thought the 40 series on 19s would fill the gap nicely. I could've went with 35 series and that would of made me lower a little.

E looks good, I know the guy that mounted the tires. I'm getting my wheels from him. :)

Steve
DT Performance did an awesome job mounting the tires. I would highly recommend them and will be going back pretty soon to flip my rears lol...kidding...hopefully I won't need to flip for at least 3 months:roll:

Rich (Miss Daisy) and I were talking about his about a year ago. He was toying with the idea to relocate the gas tank. That would definitely have to be considered if you want to go for the slammed effect. Get rid of the spare and have a fuel cell mounted in the rear tire space. This would automatically free up a lot of under carriage clearance.
Chief...I was looking under my E when my air was being installed. It looks like the gas tank, gas tank bar, muffler, resonator...all are on the same level as the part where the control arms mount to the chassis. What this means is even if you relocate the gas tank, you will still only be as low as this point. Therefore there is no point in relocating gas tank to be lower.

Thanks everyone for the love...Daisy and I truly appreciate it:grin:

#142 ·
They should look great once you get them out of the box ! :grin:

#143 · (Edited)
T.g.i.f.!

Miss Daisy Version 2.0

Here are the first set of pics that my friend took tonight. All photo credits go to him. 5-0 films/ youtube:eek:fc474.

Attachments

#144 ·
Miss Daisy Version 2.0

Here are the first set of pics that my friend took tonight. All photo credits go to him. 5-0 films/ youtube:eek:fc474.
"KILLER...KILLER...KILLER!!!" :shock:

#146 ·
What's your normal ride height camber. What are your wheel specs. Spit it out lol
Really looks sweet with those colors. Congrats.

#148 ·
Have you ever won a ROTM HOTBOX1208 ? January's nominee's are pretty well set , but Feb' '13 is wide open .......
we did try once but he declined the vote until the E is ready.

#150 ·
Wow those wheels look great ! Great pics too .

#157 ·
anyone can be as low as is possible

Miss Daisy is looking great, but I will give full props when she's on the ground.
To me, if you're on air you better be able to lay her all the way down.
That being said, your car looks amazing, makes me want t get back into mine. good stuff.
out of the 3 elements on air (mine included) none are on the ground the element is not the easiest thing to get that low, a handful of custom fabrication would be needed

#170 ·
It's in the works, however my friend that took the stills will be shooting and editing the video himself. I gave him full control of the video.

So 19" Schwert SC2 in a custom bronze?

Steve
Yes, Matte Deep Black center with Glossy Anodized Step Lip.

#172 ·
Thanks! Currently my setup consists of Fx-r projectors with Apollo shrouds. I'm running OEM Lexus bulbs and ballasts. In the future I'm going to get a pro to do my retrofit over with RX350 projectors, but for now these will do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.