First Honda Element - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Element Owners Club > Greetings & Introductions

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-10-2017, 12:22 PM   #1
slyez
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2005 2WD EX MT
Cargo Khaki (CK)

First Honda Element

Bought to replace our VW Jetta Wagon Manual Diesel. We need utility and gas mileage and ability to lay down in the back and tow our go Karts and motorcycles to tracks. The Element will not touch the MPG, but has more versatility and room inside. I am loving the element so far. There arent many vehicles that will do everything, as americans seem to hate wagons. Anyway, it is a 2005 2wd MT Cargo Khaki Element with 170K. Already had it haul 4 dirtbikes, me and 2 kids to the trails, and me, wife and 2 kids and 5 bicycles to the bike park, jetta would have forced me to use the trailer. Going to the Kart track tonight with the 5x8 enclosed trailer. See how it does.
Attached Images

slyez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2017, 02:05 PM   #2
aznsyco
2004 2WD EX MT
Nighthawk Black Pearl (NBP)

Congratz on the purchase and welcome. I just purchased a 04 EX myself recently, but its sitting in the driveway for now.
aznsyco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 09:51 AM   #3
ramblerdan
EOC Rank: Crankypants
2004 4WD EXS MT
Fiji Blue Pearl (FBP)

Welcome, Slyez.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ramblerdan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 03:49 PM   #4
letibball
2005 4WD EX AT
Sunset Orange Pearl (SOP)

Congrats! I so dearly love this car. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed mine! :)
letibball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 03:52 PM   #5
aznsyco
2004 2WD EX MT
Nighthawk Black Pearl (NBP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by letibball View Post
Congrats! I so dearly love this car. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed mine! :)
Hey are you in Brooklyn by any chance?
aznsyco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017, 11:40 AM   #6
ramblerdan
EOC Rank: Crankypants
2004 4WD EXS MT
Fiji Blue Pearl (FBP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsyco View Post
Hey are you in Brooklyn by any chance?
Slyez, please add your location (Queen Creek, Az., yes?) to your profile.

ramblerdan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Element Owners Club > Greetings & Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Model Year
What year is your E?
Model
What model is your E?
Color
What color is your E?
Can you spell?
What letter in the alphabet is the fifth character of the word "Honda Element"
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.