Honda Element Owners Club banner

I love doing this...(parking next to other E's).

76K views 296 replies 151 participants last post by  Remington 
#1 ·
I love it when I see an empty space next to another E. I always take it and hope to bump into the owner. Unfortunately I didn't get that chance today. Mine is the 07 TM, theirs was a 2006 EX-P (I think).

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
ok....ok.. I do it too....

#13 · (Edited)
Tom - have you considered making up a bunch of cards with all the logos on them?

I have the dangest time trying to find enough Ridgelines to tag, and never enough Element, & CRV tags.

Just a thought.

But in the mean time, I always just print out a bunch that Rodaniel made and posted in the Promoting EOC thread in Club X

#12 · (Edited)
we tagged 3 this weekend alone, this is what were using..

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN !!!

- Join the EOC (Element owners club) and meet other Element owner's locally and across the country!

-We have yearly group meet's for everyone in the EOC and monthly for the localized group (you would be in the Midwest chapter!)

- Lot's of tip's and "how to's" on upgrading and customizing your Element

- have a problem? funny little noise and your not sure what it is? Just ask!! These are lot's of informative people on the EOC!

Elementownersclub.com!!

I have it on Microsoft work's so It wouldnt let me upload it but this is basiclly the flyer. We have found though putting them under the windshield is not the best place, I think were gonna start rolling them and sticking them in the driver side door handle so there not missed.

#14 ·
I have about half a dozen cards at home but I neglected to put them in my wallet. I'll try to do better next time. :-(

#37 ·
Hey a2j812........are you going to the National Meet? We ave several E's heading west on rt 90 early a.m. on Thursday, want to caravan? We want to be there in time for dinner and the pub on Thursday night.

Just a thought...maybe others will join in as well.
regards,
jurn

#15 ·
#17 ·
Oops, I did it again...

I did it again, but this time I tagged it after I snapped a quick photo with my phone.

Attachments

#21 ·
FREAKS... who does this? FREAKS FREAKS FREAKS FREAKS... :-o

ok i do it too... :cool:
I used to do it with my supra, which I was able to do like once... Still its kind of a creepy way to make friends... E-STALKERS!!!

#22 · (Edited)
Have to admit it....GUILTY! Just the other day while Christmas shopping there was a TM parked and a spot just two down from it open. Pulled right in and noticed it was another EOC member as well. I went in and did the shopping and when I came out in the aisle facing mine was a Kiwi and on the other side of me a silver one. The TM was still there so I waited, ok fine I was stalking, for the owner to return but after awhile ran out of time. As I backed away there they were getting in. Only had time for a wave and a nod but it made my day. I always feel like maybe the E is safer parked with another one. Oh and I totally will slow down or speed up to drive "caravan" with other E's. I need meds for this sickness. :D

#26 ·
Yes meds would be nice LOL. My wife just laughs at me when I can say each and every E color there is. When we pass another E I say " ooh, there's an SOP" or "ooh, there's a MM" My brother on the other hand thinks it's pretty cool and when ever he see's an E he snaps a pic with his cell phone and sends it to me LOL. Got to thank the EOC for the sickness....and owning an Element! I LOVE IT!!

#28 ·
We live in a small town, so we kinda get excited whenever we see an element in town.
One day I was at Wal-mart and Mr. Jojo bumps my Nextel and I hear real loud through my phone---"I saw an Orange Peal....No....no.....It's Tangerine....! Yeah TANGERINE!!!

I'm realizing that everyone around me in the store just thought I lost someone mentally handicapped in the produce section. Thank goodness he didn't see the Kiwi I did on the way home.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

#29 ·
FINALLY! I had a few minutes to actually look for "tags"

Thanks!!! I've got the pdf file saved and can now print to my heart's content...not to mention tag all the E's in my area at will!!! hee hee

#33 ·
I wish we all had a member id and when a new member join they can put in who recommended them with our id #....then you could see if you're tagging is paying off.

I tag when I see them and there's usually no one inside....when there is, they're a bit reluctant when you approach....(they think you're trying to sell them something :rolleyes:)

Tom's passed out tons of tags......but you have to go to the meets where he's there to get them :razz: