Honda Element Owners Club banner

What did you do to your Element today?

570K views 3K replies 556 participants last post by  Rabbit212 
#1 ·
I replaced the front brakes, changed the cabin air filter, and washed her down.

-simpson

#776 ·
...yesterday, actually - installed a Yak Basketcase flush with/below my rack...

Attachments

#787 ·
#791 ·
had to remove the teins :-( and reinstall the factory rears so i can send the teins out to get revalved its so freaking high again. i hate it. this is gonna seem like forever until i get them back

#798 ·
I've been thinking about getting a set of tein coilovers wondering if I could order them in different springs rates and maybe setting myself up but is revalving like refurbishing them or making them handle different spring rates because if it is wouldn't it be easier to order it that way? Again I apologize more of a spring than coilover person.

#793 ·
I wired up a "Curt" trailer wiring harness. Fairly simple. I just had to remove some fastners from the right rear interior panels to pull it away from the wall. The connector plug hooked right up without any trouble. The next step was to run the 4prong trailer connection out through the rear of the car behind the spare and under the tail gate. Instead of cutting the rubber plug and reducing its sealing properties, I am just going to leave the plug rolled up in the spare tire storage area. When I am going to hook up to my trailer I will just pull out the lead and run it under the tail gate. Works like a champ and no hanging wires.

#799 ·
Washed car with Mother's Carnauba Wash & Wax. Tried this because of all the great reviews on Amazon. I like it. Seems to leave a "better" finish than just a car wash. I'm planning on using this the times I wash, but not wax.:)

#804 ·
New Black Rear Bumper Garnish

Installed a new black rear bumper garnish. I also put some vinyl lettering on it. I'm in the Army and just recently got back from Afghanistan. So RCP-46 was the name given to my platoon over there and C-31 is the name of my company from Basic Training. Has anyone had much experience with this type of vinyl lettering? I'm wondering how it will hold up to weather and washing.

Attachments

#807 ·
Changed my plugs and noticed this...

Discoloration normal? I'm assuming they are supposed to all look like the 2nd from the left. Car was idling and running fine before slight low idle surge at times at light but figured I'd need to cleane throttle body or iac.

Also put an elemental motorsports sticker on. Would have snapped a pic of that and put my fogs on but started raining....

#808 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.