Honda Element Owners Club banner

EOC Decal Order List

17K views 101 replies 39 participants last post by  bark_box216 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, if you already ordered and paid for an EOC decal and waiting on it to arrive, please post here in this thread your paypal email address or you can PM (private message) me. I will then double check with Larry for the payment. I just need a list so that I can see the numbers and make sure you guys receive it. :act035:

Thanks everyone! :)

#2 · (Edited)
marcbridie@gmail.com

One white CRV-OC decal

Thank you!

Jul 22, 2011 14:45:37 PDT
Transaction ID: 0J548296A6606783L
Hello Marc Bridie,

You sent a payment of $9.00 USD to Larry Joffe

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
Larry Joffe
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Shipping address - confirmed
Marc Bridie
United States
Shipping details
The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
CRVOC Die-Cut Vinyl Decal
Item# CRVOC-DECAL , Color Choice:: White $9.00 USD 1 $9.00 USD
Subtotal $9.00 USD
Total $9.00 USD
Payment $9.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *SPDRCR5"

Hi everyone, if you already ordered and paid for an EOC decal and waiting on it to arrive, please post here in this thread your paypal email address. I will then double check with Larry for the payment. I just need a list so that I can see the numbers and make sure you guys receive it. :act035:

Thanks everyone! :)

#6 ·
sblanc@gmail.com , hope larry is ok.

Payment Detail:

Hello Sebastian Blanc,

You sent a payment of $18.00 USD
You made this purchase using special financing offer "No Payments/ Interest if paid in full in 6 months".

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
Larry Joffe
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Shipping address - confirmed
Sebastian Blanc
United States
Shipping details
The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
EOC Chapter Decal
Item# EOC-CHAPTER-DECAL , Chapter: Mid-Atlantic Chapter , Color: Silver $7.00 USD 1 $7.00 USD
12 inch EOC Pirate Decal
Item# EOC-PIRATE-DECAL-12 , Color Choice: Red $11.00 USD 1 $11.00 USD
Subtotal $18.00 USD
Total $18.00 USD
Payment $18.00 USD

#12 ·
EOC Frame/Decal COMBO PACK

Sep 18, 2011 14:15:37 PDT
Transaction ID: 7M2709479X338534W
Hello Kyle Thomas,

You sent a payment of $15.00 USD to Larry Joffe

EOC Frame/Decal COMBO PACK
Item# EOC-FD-COMBO , Decal Color: White $15.00 USD 1 $15.00 USD

Please advise if I must do anything else to clear this transaction. Thanks,

Kyle Thomas

#27 ·
Hey, the addresses have been sent out so I'm just waiting as well. All the stickers including the other sites too all have to be made at the same time since we don't have the ones Larry created or the templates. Thank you for your patience. This was the best we could do about this situation so you guys can get your stickers :)

#26 ·
Maybe if someone can just email me the templet I can make my own sticker locally...wow that sounds like a plan!!!
Technically you're not supposed to, but seriously who is going to stop you, or actually go after you for doing so? If they can't take time to actually answer questions in this thread, I highly doubt they'd spend time to go after you for copying a simple decal.<<Then again I could be wrong.:) I'd bet there's probably a few members on here who've already made their own decals that people don't know about.

#25 ·
Email me the Templet too... then we wouldn't have to rely on One person(b/c it seems no one wants to make/send the decals...or give it to goosler...he/she seems like they know what they're doing?
I've been reading this thread and I feel for the people that haven't received theirs. Maybe I'll make a bootleg version...hahaha...but it'll probably be crooked and hand drawn.

#41 ·
I can attest to the fact that gooslers work IS impeccable. The sticker I got that he made in 2006 still looks new and is still sticking after many washes and several sever winters. The sticker on my wife's 2005 Element looks the same. Good quality !

I don't understand why the new site owners, would not just place an order with him for them.

Those looking for them would have them in very short order.

Dom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.