Honda Element Owners Club banner

WTB: Front Passenger Side Fender in BLACK

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  SK8nLMNT 
#1 ·
.....so driving on the freeway my right side front fender decided it wanted to fly, so it flew right off, along with my clear side marker....

I pulled over trying to look for it, but I thought I would give this a shot.

Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Denny 9098966522

Thanks.

#6 ·
Id say i was going 80 round a smooth curve..i just had my teins installed and had one or two clips..but im w u guys..i never had a problem w that side fender before..

Update

I found it...couple scratches but wthey..even found my clear side marker..but no bulb..

Clips at the dealer are 2.50 a pop? Yikes

#9 ·
Try searching ebay/craiglist for generic Element parts, but limit search to your area. Then ask them if they have the rest of the car with the other parts you actually need. Found a few things like that. However, you can save time/hell just getting your local dealer to match the Majestic price, and having a shop paint it. Remember that time is money.

#11 ·
Forgot to add, the smarter dealership parts guys will say its unfair because the websites don't have tax. But you can reply that websites DO have shipping costs. Therefore dealership should still be able to come close on price, i.e. retail tax roughly comparable to website shipping costs.

#12 ·
honda dealer around my area is horrible. can somebody link me to the right passenger fender cladding please..its about time i get this piece back on :( if possible in nighthawk black pearl..im also missing the clips to stick into the holes underneath the cladding assuming it doesnt come with the cladding itself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.