Honda Element Owners Club banner

Element Sightings Thread (Movies and TV)

98K views 422 replies 221 participants last post by  te1966 
#1 ·
Okay, so everyone posts threads of where on TV/movies they've seen the E, so I thought it would be good to make a thread to keep track of this.
I'll start with one I remember in a post, and one I just saw.

1. Paycheck (movie)
2. Without a Trace (TV)

#5 ·
Re: Element Sightings Thread

Took me 4 hours to mow the lawn today when I could have been polishing on the FireBox. Do you suppose someone out there makes a mower deck for the E?

#6 ·

I was flipping channels when I saw an
Element being followed on some street in Hollywood. It was
on the "E" channel, no less. The Element wasn't really being
followed, just the car that the camera and narrator was in
happened to be driving behind an Element. Can't remember
the show, though.

#7 ·

I'm driving around town in my Civic 'cuz I'm still waiting for my Element and I start seeing these signs that say "Element".
The word Element is written inside an arrow. Well it turns out that they're filming a movie starring Harrison Ford. It's original name was "The Wrong Element" but they've since decided to call it "Firewall".

#8 ·

Watching TV at lunch today and on the "Insider" I think, Kirstie Allie was giving a Papparazi hell who was driving an Element while trying to get some pics of her.

#10 ·

Can't recall the show. Have some recallection of seeing one on one of the Auto Customization programs. Something like Pimp My Ride or Overhaulin or maybe American Hot Rod??? It was in the background somewhere. Either parked outside or maybe in the back of the garage in another bay. Recall seeing it, just can't remember where. Keep an eye out for reruns.

#14 ·

Two brothers remodeling a Palm Springs condo on Property Ladder were driving around in a green Element.

#15 · (Edited)

I was flipping channels when I saw an
Element being followed on some street in Hollywood. It was
on the "E" channel, no less. The Element wasn't really being
followed, just the car that the camera and narrator was in
happened to be driving behind an Element. Can't remember
the show, though.
I saw this one too. It was on the episode of Gastineau Girls

where Lisa and Brittny went to LA to go to the oscars.

Brittny went looking for houses in LA.

She was in the car with her realtor and

they were following the E.

You got a look at it about three times. All from the back.

#16 ·

Here on Long Island, there is a news story of a handicapped man who was having his kitchen remodeled, and the contracting company went ahead and remodeled his entire house for him. In the background of the news video, there is an orange Element seen. Maybe not such an accessible sighting to all since it was on a local news channel, but it is a sighting.

#18 ·

1) In the movie "Paycheck", Ben Affleck exits an Element Taxi. The picture car was modified to allow the rear door to open independently of the front door.

2) In the movie "The Punisher". There is an Element parked in front of the house where the Castle family is having their reunion.

#19 ·

Watching the first episode of Real World Austin on MTV. about 45 minutes in (second night in Austin) the guys get in a fight on the street. one guy is thrown to the ground and punched in the face (which ended up breaking a bone in his cheek). all of this took place right right in front of a parked element.

#20 ·
E in the movies!

So, last night my wife and I saw a sneak preview of "The Island". Great movie! The police drove '05 Dodge Chargers, the bad guys drove '05 Dodge Magnums and if you blink, you'll miss the Honda Element in the parking garage!!!

It's a sickness that my wife and I share! We nudge each other everytime we see one in the movies!!!:grin:

#21 ·
Re: E in the movies!

Yep - we saw it tonight . . . it was a silver one. I think it was the only car in the entire movie that wasn't blown up ala "hollywood special effects". :)
And don't forget the $ 500,000 '09 Cadillac that was in the final chase scene . . . Chrysler and GM seemed to have the lions share; didn't see any Fords that I can remember.

Scarlett was nice too !!! :-D

#24 ·
Re: E in the movies!

Wait a minute. The movie was 45 years in the future and you are telling me the Element has not changed in that time span? I am glad I didn't waste my money on that extended warranty. Apparently my Element is going to last me for the rest of my life.

Joe Mama

#25 ·

Saw the Element scene in "Without a Trace" last week. I'm sure it was re-run, but I hadn't seen it before. You could see the front end of a GGM parked in a body shop. They actually panned over it a few times.

#26 ·

In last week's Amazing Race (Wed, Oct 4th) caught glimpses of the same Element several times -- it could have been either MM or SSM.

A couple of times it was driving near the contestants' cars, once it was parked right next to a contestant in a parking lot. I assume that it must belong to part of the poduction crew. (Shen, do you have a new gig? :))

Did not see it on yesterday's episode, but that show involved very little driving by the contestants.