Honda Element Owners Club banner

***Mistergou's new paint job***

5K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Mistergou 
#1 ·
Well had a few delays getting to the paint shop, had my air ride installed here recently that pushed it back, but here is the progress of my box getting that fresh new paint! :grin:

everything back on except the mud flaps, only camera phone pics right now ill take better ones here soon

See less See more
#2 ·
WOW!!!!:shock: That is one great looking E. I really like the look of the different color than normal wheels.8) So what's next?

#5 ·
thanks! well the outside basically done for now, still need to order some fog lights but moving to the interior next, want to upgrade the stereo and redo the seats and and other misc bits

Damn!! That looks great
Wasn't sure which direction you were going with the paint , different color , flat , I've always been a fan of the two tone paint scheme . You hit a home run ......... ROTM +1

Enjoy
thanks guys! really happy with the outcome

#9 ·
Dude I love the 2 tone paint job!
Well done.

I am seriously considering a "Hot Rod Flat Blackout" paint theme....wheel, windows body.....the whole anchilada!

thanks! yeah a hot rod black box would look good!

That paint job looks awesome ! And the wheel color really works too .
VERY NICE!!!! :razz: :razz:

Thought about blackening my top end as well....on the list of possibilities, down the road a bit. Looks great!! :grin: 8) 8) :)
Thanks guys!

#7 ·
That paint job looks awesome ! And the wheel color really works too .

#8 ·
VERY NICE!!!! :razz: :razz:

Thought about blackening my top end as well....on the list of possibilities, down the road a bit. Looks great!! :grin: 8) 8) :)

#10 ·
Damn spankin!

If I didn't have 3 kids in College, that two-tone paint is a GREAT idea!

HT

#16 ·
love the black top look

Just took a rock chip to the front of my roof right above the windshield trim...before I could get to it the clearcoat around it started to lift a little....My black top project may happen sooner than later......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.