Honda Element Owners Club banner

Pics from 5/8 SoCal Meet

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  cfbales 
#1 ·
Nice to meet everyone! Great turnout.
Shen has posted a few pics, here are a couple more.
18 E's from the front, Down the row from the back, and around the curve above the action. Woot! Can't wait for the next Meet.
Hecam :grin:

#2 ·
Hello youse guyses:

It was delightfulsurreal to meet some nice people today with whom I accidentally intersected by getting to own a cool vehicle. Thanks.

Listen - my buddy is coming down from Oaktown this weekend and he said he'd help me build the pvc bed from the "How To's" section, but I cannot get the link to cubej.com to work in order to purchase the frickin' plans and I need them before Saturday. A little help here? I'm driving to Toronto in July and I'd love to have a dedicated comfy bed without the back seats and with beaucoup storage space underneath.

Also - anybody who wants to take their E down to Puerto Nuevo to eat some lobster and then drive onto the beach to camp at La Fonda or La Mision has GGM backup and mirth. Just say when.

Ric Sarabia

#4 ·
Wow

Thanks for the quick response. Thanks for noticing the puddle, and for the logical explanation - I was a little freaked out for a minute.

I'll build the bed and then use the back seats as living room furniture of which I'm currently sorely lacking. Yay bachelorhood!

I'm serious about a Mexico beach camp trip so if you live in SoCal consider it, if nothing more than for the tequila randomness of it all.

Ric

#6 ·
Good stuff!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.