Address:
Pacific Raceways
31001 144th Avenue Southeast,
Kent, WA 98042-4601
(253) 639-5927
pacificraceways.com

unopened toy, or $5

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THAT’S RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC. 4th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( http://www.pacificraceways.com ). DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 900 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT’S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be another BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don’t care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE! LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

http://www.nwtoyrun.com

Is up but still being worked on.

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWESOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! This will be on a Saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

The last few years we have been meeting up and driving as together as we could. Proved to be very difficult and time consuming. This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there!

See less See more
#5 ·
Help Us Out!!!!!!!!!!! We NEED NEWS COVERAGE to make this event grow even more!!!!Asking anyone and everybody that has any contact with a news crew to PLEASE LET THEM KNOW about this EVENT!!!!!!!!! I have tried for several years with no prevail. Now its time for the MASS'S to work. Lets make this EVEN BIGGER. BRING THE NEWS ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Help Us Out!!!!!

#6 ·
nwtoyrun2010 raised over $3,500 and a 27' trailer full of toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna thank all of you who attended in making this event so awesome this year!!!!
Really want to thank Pacific Raceways for the facility. Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club and the Yota Club for the truck load of toys and the donation of $1000. The O'Brien auto group for all the support. Lexus of Belview for their ongoing support, toy donations, and hot coffee and coco to keep us all warm. Toyota and Scion of Kirkland for their support in donating toys and the big TOK AMBULANCE that made it soooo much easier for me. NOS energy drinks for coming out and sharing all those energy drinks with everyone. I feel blessed to have so much support in this event, and it will only get bigger and better!!!!!!!! thank you all

now please, lets get the links to pics posted on http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/NW-TOY-RUN/168256433543 so we all can enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.