Honda Element Owners Club banner

Austin area Elements

9K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  texasvert 
#1 ·
Ok. It is now not really but kinda almost a possible reality.
The last time I helped start a car club, it was more like, "Hey, let's start a car club" next thing ya know, we were like very huge..
That was then, this is now.

"Hey, let's start an Austin area Element club.
My proposal for a name.. "Thee Los Austin Elements" or maybe "Thee Los Elements de Austin"
Do I hear a second?8)

Also, I'd like to propose the Element as the unofficial Austin car, no truck, no SUV?? What exzakery is the Element???:024:

#3 ·
What's up ATX?

I see a lot of ya'll out there on the roads baby..

#5 ·
Hmmm. Given how quickly Elements are sold around here (First Texas Honda sold five -- all that they had -- in the past 10 days) you'd think there'd be an active Elements group.

Dang. I was hoping that there'd be some E-owners who could help me with a couple of mods when I finally snag an E.

#7 ·
Looks like too much time has passed and now the novelty has worn off for most folks. I just upgraded my '03 2wd to an '08 awd, where are some fun places to test the offroading (or dirt-roading, at least) in this area? I'm in Austin. Had a blast out in the Davis Mountains earlier this year.

#10 ·
I see quite a few Elements around the Austin metro area and always make sure I wave when I see one while driving. There might be more of us on here, we just don't visit the regional forums, I only caught this because it should up in the new posts feature.

I'd be up for meeting every once and a while.

#11 ·
Another Austin Elemental type checking in.

I had a 2003 LX 2WD that was *perfect* but like a fool, sold it a few years ago. Came to my senses and just picked up a 2011 AWD EX. Wouldn't mind hitting a drive-in (or Torchy's) some night with a few other Element owners.

Hoping to compare notes on sound systems and also find someone with a SC so I can figure out which SC parts would look good on my AWD EX.

Austin eleMENTALs - Keeping it Weird.

#12 ·
Let's meet up!

New ATX Element checking in. I'm loving the community on this website, and would love to have something similar in person. I'm interested in a group to meet up, share ideas, swap parts, and help each other with our builds!
Any fun trails in Austin that y'all like to drive on?
Would anyone else be interested in monthly/quarterly meet-ups?
Let's have an Emma Long BBQ this Spring!

Best,
johnlh3

#13 ·
there are tons of Es in atx but maybe majority go to dealers? or just read & not post like i used to.

got an 04 ex soon to be green in front and orange back - tree limb damaged fenders & hood, found green fenders for free on curb in primo condition and headed to junkyard for coveted hood

about to hit 220k!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.