CRV Owners Club - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Club X - Off-Topic Discussions

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-29-2006, 11:15 PM   #1
eddieroger
EOC Rank: Helium
2006 2WD EX MT
Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM)

Send a message via AIM to eddieroger
CRV Owners Club

While talking with my (jealous) CRV owning friend, we got to talking about the EOC. He wondered if there was a haven for great information like this aimed at CRV owners, so we Googled it and found the crvownersclub.com, stating it was being brought to us by the makers of this site. Any news of the progress on the sister site?

Exterior - Yakima rack system
Interior - Pioneer AVIC-D3 (iPod/XM/BT), Honda Mats, Blue steering wheel cover, Honda Cargo Cover
Mods - Acura TL Switchblade Key
Stickers - EOC, Apple, Indiana University, SAM emblem, BLU and RED Parking Permits (front, from TF2)

http://www.eddieroger.com
eddieroger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2006, 11:27 PM   #2
spdrcr5
Administrator
2003 4WD EXS AT
Sunset Orange Pearl (SOP)

Send a message via AIM to spdrcr5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieroger
While talking with my (jealous) CRV owning friend, we got to talking about the EOC. He wondered if there was a haven for great information like this aimed at CRV owners, so we Googled it and found the crvownersclub.com, stating it was being brought to us by the makers of this site. Any news of the progress on the sister site?
It will be launched hopefully within the next few weeks. Thanks for asking. :)

We think we have a different way of getting the information to everyone and hope to be able to get the CRVOC growing to the same point as the EOC and ROC currently are. But we know it is all going to take lots of help from our members, both current and future.

EOC FAQ/How To
spdrcr5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2006, 11:37 PM   #3
ADAMLSTL
EOC Rank: Iron
2005 4WD EX AT
Magnesium Metallic (MM)

Crv

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrcr5
It will be launched hopefully within the next few weeks. Thanks for asking. :)

We think we have a different way of getting the information to everyone and hope to be able to get the CRVOC growing to the same point as the EOC and ROC currently are. But we know it is all going to take lots of help from our members, both current and future.
Let us know. My neighbors on each side of me have CRVs.... THEY WISH THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN ELEMENT!!!!
Exterior: Cloud Rider grill (mirror stainless hexagon), Thule roof rack, chrome valve stem caps, AVS slots tail light guards, Goodyear Fortera shoes (ALL THE DIFFERENCE) [Honda: wheel locks, front bug deflector, locking gas cap, tailgate cabana with poles, replacement front & rear bumper garnish black].
Interior: Lowrance iFinder Handheld GPS, all weather rubber floor mats, [Honda: drivers side storage armrest, skylight shade screen, table leg kit and privacy curtains].
:

Last edited by ADAMLSTL; 05-30-2006 at 01:21 PM.
ADAMLSTL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2006, 11:40 PM   #4
eddieroger
EOC Rank: Helium
2006 2WD EX MT
Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM)

Send a message via AIM to eddieroger
Very cool. I will let him know, as well as a handful of other CRV owners I know. I never thought about it, but I do know a fair amount of them and haven't really considered its popularity. But I'll do what I can to bring members, and can guarantee at least one for right now. Thanks for the quick reply.

Exterior - Yakima rack system
Interior - Pioneer AVIC-D3 (iPod/XM/BT), Honda Mats, Blue steering wheel cover, Honda Cargo Cover
Mods - Acura TL Switchblade Key
Stickers - EOC, Apple, Indiana University, SAM emblem, BLU and RED Parking Permits (front, from TF2)

http://www.eddieroger.com
eddieroger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2006, 11:44 PM   #5
spdrcr5
Administrator
2003 4WD EXS AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieroger
Very cool. I will let him know, as well as a handful of other CRV owners I know. I never thought about it, but I do know a fair amount of them and haven't really considered its popularity. But I'll do what I can to bring members, and can guarantee at least one for right now. Thanks for the quick reply.
No, thank you for asking. :)

EOC FAQ/How To
Old 05-30-2006, 12:13 AM   #6
paulj
EOC Rank: Nitrogen
2003 4WD DX AT
Satin Silver Metallic (SSM)

HondaSUV.com has been around for a long time (at least 1998 ). While it has sections for the other Honda suvs, such as the Element and Pilot (and HR-V), most of the traffic relates to the CRV, both the original and current generations. In 2003 its Element traffic was on the par with the startup forums like EOC, but now it's as low as hondaelement.org.

I don't know if there is a need for another CRV forum. Their collection of 'articles' would be hard to beat. Most of what I know about RT4WD comes from this site, including the link to the QuebecCRV pdf document.

My impression is that there is similar interest in regional gatherings, and maybe even more interest in trail drives. There is also a moderate level of international interest - UK, Sweden, Phillipines, Singapore.

paulj

Cargo/camping platform, Yakima roof rack, Basketcase, Sidekick, Aiwa HU, Pioneer speakers, Cooper H/T 225/70/16
Picasa photos
Tire Size Calculator

Last edited by paulj; 05-30-2006 at 12:22 AM.
paulj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2006, 07:16 AM   #7
lwclancers
Chief Has Been Element Owner
2010 4WD EX 5AT
Citrus Fire Metallic (CFM)

Send a message via ICQ to lwclancers Send a message via AIM to lwclancers
um, like, what about an Accord Owner's Club :confused:
lwclancers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2006, 07:25 AM   #8
spdrcr5
Administrator
2003 4WD EXS AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulj
HondaSUV.com has been around for a long time (at least 1998 ). While it has sections for the other Honda suvs, such as the Element and Pilot (and HR-V), most of the traffic relates to the CRV, both the original and current generations. In 2003 its Element traffic was on the par with the startup forums like EOC, but now it's as low as hondaelement.org.

I don't know if there is a need for another CRV forum. Their collection of 'articles' would be hard to beat. Most of what I know about RT4WD comes from this site, including the link to the QuebecCRV pdf document.

My impression is that there is similar interest in regional gatherings, and maybe even more interest in trail drives. There is also a moderate level of international interest - UK, Sweden, Phillipines, Singapore.

paulj
Paul there is plenty of room for another CRV site just as there was room for another Element site after hondaelement.org began, now look where they are and look where the EOC is. Give us some time with CRVOC and see where it is in 1-2 years time. For a good comparison look at the ROC site and how it's grown in 2 years time.

EOC FAQ/How To
Old 05-30-2006, 09:34 AM   #9
T Mac
EOC Founder, Admin
2004 4WD EXS AT

Send a message via ICQ to T Mac Send a message via AIM to T Mac Send a message via MSN to T Mac Send a message via Yahoo to T Mac
Paul - I hear you. Their site has a lot of information built up over time. I do hope that you will register on our new site and see what we can do over time as well. Thanks.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:06 PM   #10
lwclancers
Chief Has Been Element Owner
2010 4WD EX 5AT
Citrus Fire Metallic (CFM)

Send a message via ICQ to lwclancers Send a message via AIM to lwclancers
um, ok I will ask twice....Accord Owner's Club????

PLEASE!
lwclancers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Club X - Off-Topic Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.