Honda Pinstripe - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Exterior

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-30-2006, 04:34 PM   #1
zookie-element
EOC Rank: Helium
2006 4WD EX-P MT
Atomic Blue Metallic (ABM)

Honda Pinstripe

When I bought my E the dealer had a Ridgeline that they received from another dealer, the ridgeline had the sweetest pinstripe, it was just the normal straight lines but in the back, about a foot away from the end of the fender, the lines stoped and it had a small honda emblem and then the stripes finished the rest of the way.....

My dealer has no idea where I can get it, I was wondering if anyone has seen this or if they have on that says element where the emblem was on the one I saw, Lemme know!!

Mods: AEM CAI,Hidden Hitch, Honda WireHarness, Auto Etc Floor mats, You just got passed by a toaster Sticker, EOC Sticker, Tinted Sunroof.
zookie-element is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2006, 04:38 PM   #2
ShotOnce
EOC Rank: Carbon
2006 4WD EX AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookie-element
When I bought my E the dealer had a Ridgeline that they received from another dealer, the ridgeline had the sweetest pinstripe, it was just the normal straight lines but in the back, about a foot away from the end of the fender, the lines stoped and it had a small honda emblem and then the stripes finished the rest of the way.....

My dealer has no idea where I can get it, I was wondering if anyone has seen this or if they have on that says element where the emblem was on the one I saw, Lemme know!!
Did you look closely at it? Was it a decal or was it hand done? I'm not a pinstripe guy, but I would like to see it.

YMAH!!!
ShotOnce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #3
zookie-element
2006 4WD EX-P MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotOnce
Did you look closely at it? Was it a decal or was it hand done? I'm not a pinstripe guy, but I would like to see it.
Yeah I looked at it and it wasnt hand done, Im usually not a pinstripe guy either but this looked amazing, Ill see if they still have it at the dealer tonight, and Ill take a pic!

Mods: AEM CAI,Hidden Hitch, Honda WireHarness, Auto Etc Floor mats, You just got passed by a toaster Sticker, EOC Sticker, Tinted Sunroof.
zookie-element is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2006, 04:59 PM   #4
Athelwyn
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2006 4WD EX AT
Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM)

I've seen one of those, too... I have also seen it mentioned on another thread here but I have no idea which thread. I'm sure someone will see this thread and post the link, though...

When I got my E there was a TRP EX-P on the showroom floor that had one of these in gold. It did look good, I agree...mine is the plain blue pinstripe and isn't as 'cool'. I like it though because it breaks up the solid plane of the door.

I assume the dealer had applied the fancy one, so that's odd that your dealership hasn't heard of it.

Good luck finding out/getting one! :)
Athelwyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2006, 06:35 PM   #5
kb9yiv
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2004 2WD LX AT
Fiji Blue Pearl (FBP)

Checked with my dealer. Said from what they thought it was OEM for some of the ridgelines. No clue about the E. They could not find anything to back this up as far as a memo

"I am often asked how radio works. Well, you see, wireless is like a very long cat. You yank his tail in New York and he meows in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? Now, radio is exactly the same, except that there is no cat."

2004 FBP LX 2WD
2006 ABP LX 4WD

SCREW AERODYNAMICS
kb9yiv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2006, 06:49 PM   #6
tango
2006 2WD EX-P AT
Tangerine Metallic (TM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookie-element

That's the same pinstripe I have - mine is a double very thin line from back to front with the Honda Logo in it. My dealership seems to have them - assume they put the same "Honda" one on all their cars? I met the guy who does them for my dealer - he's a contractor, all he does is pinstripes and graphics. He said they are a "stick on" but as he puts it "a very good one" - he was doing a custom job on a CRV in the showroom the day we signed the papers for our E. I didn't pay for my pinstripe - the dealer threw it in free since I didn't "want" it (ie: wasn't gonna pay $400 for it) but did want the car... that said, I do like mine. It's VERY subtle, you really have to look carefully to notice it.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:41 PM   #7
robc
2008 SC 2WD 5AT
Root Beer Metallic (RBM)

I have the same pinstripe as well, It is blue and silver with the "H" on both front fenders.
robc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2006, 02:14 PM   #8
JPH102900
EOC Rank: Neon
2005 4WD EX AT
Sunset Orange Pearl (SOP)

post some pics you two!
JPH102900 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2006, 02:51 PM   #9
tango
2006 2WD EX-P AT
Tangerine Metallic (TM)

This pic shows it pretty well - it's black and a neutral greyish taupe color. I liked it - just not enough to pay $400 extra for it. It prob cost the dealer about $50. I figure it's just another little thing that makes my E different from all the other Tangerine 06's out there :)
Don't have a real close up that shows the wee little "H" but it's there.

Old 05-31-2006, 03:01 PM   #10
Patman
2005 4WD EXS AT
Magnesium Metallic (MM)

Send a message via ICQ to Patman Send a message via AIM to Patman Send a message via MSN to Patman Send a message via Yahoo to Patman Send a message via Skype™ to Patman
Ok, the stripe is on the subtle side. Can you get a close up on the logo?

Of course, this is more or less a moot point for my MM
Patman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Exterior

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.