Honda Element Owners Club banner

Updated pics of the TM (Til U Drop)!

32K views 89 replies 38 participants last post by  HOTBOX1208 
#1 ·
Some have been looking at my sig page that hasn't been update due to server issues. The TM doesn't look much like that right now so I thought I'd post new pics of the E.....so for those of you who show interest here is the new set up.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Another set with the vista sunroof & black ultra-suede headliner....

Attachments

#9 ·
Yours and Joe's are the nicest two i've seen with sun roofs

Indy loves thier E's

#12 ·
Dance,

If you leave now, you and that nice Element of yours could get here in time for the HB Event this weekend :D. Pictures do not do justice to the sunroofs. It is a must see in person.....seeings how I have only seen them in pictures :sad:.

#14 ·
Amazing

Absolutely incredible!!!!!!

#15 ·
Dance...you are one of the few people that can make an in-between stage look like a finished product.

Even where it now stands, it still shows that a lot of work, time and effort, and pride of ownership went into it. It's really sitting perfectly now, and both the rockers and the rear bumper blend perfectly. I know that you have an ultimate goal you're shooting for, and a lot of people would just settle for this stage.

But, your dreams are bigger, and for that I applaud you, and my hat is off to you! It's looking really nice, but I know that it will look much sweeter! "Best of luck my friend, and keep your eyes on the prize!"

Chief

#20 ·
Thanks for the words everyone...cheif is right it's in an in-between stage right now and the inside is tore up, but hopefully one more winter storage will give me enough time to get it finished.

I agree with JSm00th, drive out for the meet to show your beautiful E, no flying!
Haha!! Who's paying for the gas!! You guys will have to settle for pictures this time :rolleyes:

#24 ·
Ha! Another good eye :rolleyes: The chrome is coming off (chrome blades, washer nozzles, and rear emblems). Would like to replace with black or carbon fiber pieces.

#28 ·
schweeeet!

That is one bad@ss ride :cool:

-g

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.