Honda Element Owners Club banner

This Weekend Only: DC Box in So Cal!!!

3K views 40 replies 15 participants last post by  SK8nLMNT 
#1 ·
Short Notice!!!!!

One of our EOC Brothers from the East Coast, DC Box, will be in So Cal this upcoming weekend, August 14-16. DC Box will be making the drive from East to West in his Element, as he did when the National Meet was held in Las Vegas in 2007.

Since he will be out in our area, DC would like to hook-up with a few of us So Cal folks via a meet, greet and eat :D. I hope to hear from him soon as to where he will be staying. I think that he will be staying somewhere in Los Angeles or Orange County. I hope to have a few more details in the next few days.

If you are interested in a meet, greet and eat, please post here! Let's welcome DC Box to So Cal ;-).

JSm00th

#8 · (Edited)
I just found out that he will be staying with friends in Mission Viejo. I will try to get in touch with him to determine if he would like to meet on Saturday. I hope to know something on Friday afternoon. So lets plan on a get together in Mission Viejo or nearby on Saturday :). Will need to get him a So Cal Sticker. I will know of a location for the meet on Friday evening or early Saturday morning and post the location.

ORANGEE said:
So he snuck out of town so he didn't have to take Gisele with him

Tell Gary to be sure to stop in KC on his way back, I owe him some BBQ
I will let him know ;-)

#7 ·
So he snuck out of town so he didn't have to take Gisele with him

Tell Gary to be sure to stop in KC on his way back, I owe him some BBQ

#11 ·
RATS!! I have to work on Saturday. Plat is down and working 12 hour shifts..:mad: Well the overtime is good for the government. They need the money.:lol:

#14 ·
Mini Meet, Greet & Eat

Thanks to Jerry, South Coast Accessories, we have a location:

DC Box in So Cal - Mini Meet, Greet & Eat
Saturday, August 15, 2009: 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm

Tortilla Flats Restaurant
27792 Vista Del Lago
Mission Viejo, CA - 949 830-9980
www.tortillaflatsrestaurant.com

As stated earlier in this thread, I know that this short notice, however, how often do we get to welcome and meet a fellow EOC Member from the east coast?

Meet and greet at 12:00 pm and eat :D. Reservations have been made for lunch at 1:00 pm.

I hope to see you there ;-)!

JSm00th

#15 ·
DC Box & Meet in Mission Viejo

Jeff is going to post all the information, but for now I can tell you the time. We'll be meeting by the Lake in Mission Viejo, between 12 Noon, & 12:30, we set up lunch for 1:00. I know it's short notice but let's all try to come out for a couple of hours and give Gary ( DC Box ) a warm welcome to Southern Calif. See you there, Jerry/SCA :cool:

#16 ·
:DHey Left Coasters... enjoy the visit with Gary, been on several road trips with him and others on the Right Coast. I am sure he will post lots of great photos of his visit.

Bob

#19 ·
Following YOU

Romeo, I'll meet you are your place and we can roll up together.

I have to work until 11.

Gonna wash BLU tonight.

#20 ·
DC Box in So Cal !!!!!!

I want to thank, Jerry, So Coast Accessories, Darth Raider and Rde_Rnr for coming out and spending some quality time with our special guest from the East Coast. It was trully a pleasure to host today's Mini Meet, Greet & Eat for DC Box :D.

The Meet was nice and a lot of fun. It was an opportunity to see how the East Coast represents their Elements. The Greet & Eat was nice. Lunch, lakeside at Tortilla Flats. Good food, good drink and good conversation all around. I have a few pictures to post later.

DC, thanks for making the trip to So Cal. Enjoy the rest of your stay. We hope that you make it home safely when you decide to return.

JSm00th

#21 ·
DC Box & Meet in Mission Viejo

I want to thank, Jerry, So Coast Accessories, Darth Raider and Rde_Rnr for coming out and spending some quality time with our special guest from the East Coast. It was trully a pleasure to host today's Mini Meet, Greet & Eat for DC Box :D.

The Meet was nice and a lot of fun. It was an opportunity to see how the East Coast represents their Elements. The Greet & Eat was nice. Lunch, lakeside at Tortilla Flats. Good food, good drink and good conversation all around. I have a few pictures to post later.

DC, thanks for making the trip to So Cal. Enjoy the rest of your stay. We hope that you make it home safely when you decide to return.

JSm00th
Thanks Jeff, My pleasure to help, after all we're in my neighborhood.
It was so good to see Gary again, I met him at the 2007 Las Vegas Big 'E'vent, and he won one of our Complete Carpet Set's.
We had a great time hanging out checking out the 'E's, lunch at the lake, and good conversation. Thanks to Gary, Jeff, The Chief and Romeo, for a day to remember.:cool: Gary, have a safe trip home and I can't wait to see some of your photo's.

#22 ·
Just a few Photos

Here are just a few photos from the DC Box in So Cal Mini Meet:
Motor vehicle Signage Logo Font Automotive wheel system

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Parking lot

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive exterior Bumper

#23 ·

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive wheel system

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda element Honda

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Alloy wheel

#24 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Honda

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Honda element

#25 ·

#26 ·

#27 ·
JSm00thJaZ3, thanks for posting the pictures. There is only the picture of the Toaster, but Gary is nowhere to be seen.

Gary, how can you go from East to West without stopping in Columbus, OH? I know there is Kentucky and Tennessee, but still... Would be great meeting you again. :)

#28 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Engine Auto part Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

#29 ·
New South Coast Accessory Products

Jerry from South Coast Accessory unveiled two new products at the Mini Meet. Jerry, forgive me if I get the name of the product wrong :).

The Riley - Rear Cargo Area Carpet for Dogs: Carpet that can be customized with your pet's name:
Mat Technology

College / NFL Logo Mats: Mats that can be customized with the logo of your favorite college or pro team. Jerry happens to be a Steelers Fan:
Logo Emblem Car Vehicle

For more information visit www.southcoastaccessories.com or e-mail: info@southcoastaccessories.com

#30 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Rim

Vehicle registration plate Automotive exterior Vehicle Yellow Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Parking

#31 ·
Another succesful Mini Meet, Greet & Eat.
As you know, Gary will always have a camera with him ready to take a picture of a bus or something. Below, Gary lining up the shot for our group photo. For you _Jea_ :D, saving the best for last:
Asphalt Tree Tripod Recreation Photography

Gary, have a safe trip home. May he grant you traveling mercy :D!!!

PS. Gary when you get a chance, please post your pictures! Thanks ;-)

#32 ·
Another succesful Mini Meet, Greet & Eat.
As you know, Gary will always have a camera with him ready to take a picture of a bus or something. Below, Gary lining up the shot for our group photo. For you _Jea_ :D, saving the best for last:
Thanks, I appreciate it. I almost forgot he has this great passion for busses. Maybe she should be informed we have some great looking busses here in central Ohio (NOT) :D :-( I might import one from over the pond just for you Gary! :D

#33 ·
Thank You

To Jeff, Jerry, Romeo, and The Chief

Thank you all for the great SoCal welcome you gave me.I had a great time and it was the high point of my trip. Thanks for the ideas and gifts.I will wear my SoCal sticker with pride as i roll back East. Thank You all so much.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.