Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2006 fully custom ex-p 5 speed.

4K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  fujiisan 
#1 ·
hey guys... time is come to sell my baby. up for sale is my 2006 fully custom tangerine metallic ex-p 4wd 5-speed manual. it has 44k miles on it and it is flawless.. not 1 nick or scratch in the paint, no problems what so ever. turn key and drive. ill try and list the major mods, but you really need to see it to appreciate it.
- sc nose with hid conversion
- leather interior (black with tm accents)
-painter interior panels with exterior automotive paint sprayed with poly urethane clear coat. this means the interior is just as durable as the exterior. (every grey panel is tm... interior is all black and tm... no grey)
-black headliner redone with black and tm sunvisors
-pioneer avic z3 gps dvd in dash with xm module.
-jl stealth box powered by 1000 wall kicker amp with kicker component speakers all the way around.
-running boards
-roof rack
-mudflaps
-trim mouldings
-hood bug deflector
-vent visors
-buddy club short shifter
-injen cai
-painted engine cover
-custom 2" cat back exhaust with 2.5 inch tip
-torque damper
-chrome hood shocks
-painted 19" axis halo rims with new dunlop 245 45 19 tires
-painted 17" new winter rims with runflat snow tires for winter.
-new ceramic break pads with new slotted and drilled roters.
im sure theres more that im forgetting.. please email me with anyquestons
fujiisan1221x@yahoo.com

here are some pics... i can take more if needed i dont know what to sell the car for... i would like to get 18.5k i brought it to the dealer and they offered me 16k for a trade in. which i was really higher than i expected. so i figured id offer it to a fellow eocer for 18.5 cus thats the difference in the tax that i would save on my trade in on a 2010 accord coupe 6 speed.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I've seen this ride in person last year at the International meet in Dublin, OH and it is indeed and great looking ride. Attention to detail in every aspect and Fujisan gave me some inspiration to shoot for.

I'm not going to ask why you're selling because I've sort of come to the same crossroad you have. I'm still not 100% on it but I'm closer than I've ever been on this issue so I understand. Best of luck on this venture and the ride will and should sell itself. Its very well done!

Peace!

PS

That roof rack looks familiar! LMBO:D

#10 ·
MAN!! Sorry to see it up on the block! :sad:

I've never seen it in person, but, by the pics, it looks like a gorgeous ride. Wish I could provide a buyer for you that would take care of it as well as you did..... :)

Good luck and come back and visit often (unless, of course, you get another E "project" :lol: )

#11 · (Edited)
price drop...

ok i found my new car.... and i will be getting a great deal on it.. it is not a new car so i cannot trade my car in. i am asking 15500 firm... 3k less than orig price.... this is a steal.... please buy it so i can start my new project....
2009 accord coupe v6 6 speed. it will come with everything,... nothing taken out.. 2 sets of rims too
-Greg

#15 ·
ok i found my new car.... and i will be getting a great deal on it.. it is not a new car so i cannot trade my car in. i am asking 15500 firm... 3k less than orig price.... this is a steal.... please buy it so i can start my new project....
2009 accord coupe v6 6 speed. it will come with everything,... nothing taken out.. 2 sets of rims too
-Greg

Dang Fuji, this is the same car, '09 Accord Cp I was thinking of parting with my Element for. I've been in love with them since I first saw concepts of them. I told Darth Raider this was what I was wanting to sell or trade my E for. I test drove one when they first got to Penske and the only reason I held up on it was because the then wife said she was going to drive it and not allow it to be a project like the Precious. We're divorced now and I'm looking for change. I feel you on this one.

Peace and good luck!

#12 ·
Oh, man. I just saw this thread.

Dude, you really selling that sweet car? I'm going to be sorry to see it go. I enjoyed riding in that baby when I visited you guys and the convoy coming back from last year's meet.

Good luck on the sale. I wish I had the money or I'd buy it.

#20 ·
FUJI - PM sent

Look @ my post for ORANGEE in X, you'll see why

#22 ·
Bottom line!

ok.... need to sell to buy my new car. im going to end up trading her in if i dont get a buyer soon... i really dont want to, id rather some who really appreciates all the work i put into her buy her :) ... sooooo this is what im willing to do.

the exact trade in value im getting for my vehicle is 12400.. which is ****ty but im going to take it if i must. so i will sell the car for that price plus the tax i would save on trading it in. so 8.75%of 12400 is 1085$ so my new price for sale is 13485 not a penny less!

this will be for sale for 1 more week.. then it will go to the auctions :( i hope i get a buyer,.. im practically giving her away!
email me
fujiisan1221@optonline.net
i will ship car if buyer pays shipping expence.
and i can get discounts on airfare if u want to fly down and see her!
the car is like brand new off the showroom floor, mint mint+ condition.

-Greg

#25 ·
Gregg is really insane selling his E for this price. I know Gregg personally and have seen (first hand) the things he's done to his beloved E. If I could I would buy it from him in a heart beat. I haven't seen any other E that comes close to his. I hate to say it - but - he puts The Rube to shame. Gregg was the guy who helped me with the dash on my car. If there were a Hall of Fame for E's - then Gregg's would definitely get my vote. He's got one beautiful car and whoever buys it will forever be grateful they did. Gregg, I would hate for you to trade it in. Dealers are like "leaches" - they'll suck the blood right outta you. I've got my fingers crossed hat you find someone smart enough to know a "great" deal when they see it. Good luck buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.