Honda Element Owners Club banner

2010 front seat belts

5K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  ramblerdan 
#1 ·
Have had my new E now since last Monday. I'm not too crazy about the seat belt integrated into the seat. It rides pretty close to my neck. I think there are fleece-like protectors that you can buy. Do those work well, or is there something else out there?

#3 ·
Thanks Ramblerdan...I'll try that. Since I see you're a moderator--I tried to delete my Royal Blue Pearl Roll Call under Image posts....only got the pic of my car deleted. Don't know how to delete the rest....thanks. Not too computer literate:|

#8 ·
A seatbelt extender works very well. Moves the anchor point across to your left and the angle across your shoulder moves away from your neck.
If you have a friend with a chevy, their parts counter has extenders and perhaps you could try one from them. They just happen to fit.
Honda are real jerks about it. They just say tough ****

#12 ·
#16 ·
We've had the fleece pad on the passenger side for a couple of years now (the wife is very short), and works great. The only problem is that it doesn't always let the seatbelt retract fully when you exit the car so there have been a few times where the seatbelt buckle or strap gets caught in the door. Other than that, works great, especially on long trips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.