Honda Element Owners Club banner

Minidisc Players????

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Macromonkey 
#1 ·
Okie I know that Minidiscs are going (if not have gone) the way of the DoDo....but Does anyone know how well the Aux Jack works with them? I have an older MZ-R37 with a Line Out jack, just wondering if i could should use that or the Headphone Jack????

#3 ·
Hmmmm and i thought paying over 100.00 for headphones were Expensive....I just bought a set for over 20K :lol:

My main wonder though is the line out jack...See my unit comes with this spiffy little LCD remote, but it plugs in to the headphone jack too (suposedly to make it easier to use your headphones) but in this case it might make driving my headphones a little harder :wink:

#4 ·
The line out jack should give you some good sound...you don't have to fiddle with the volume control. Personnally, I just recently bought the mini-disc. I have a USB connection for it to put my mp3's on it. Works great. Same as an MP3:CD quality sound, no skipping. And I can carry a ton of disks and they're cheeper then the media for the mp3. MD is quiet, more of a cult thing, not going the way to the dodo...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.