Honda Element Owners Club Forum - View Single Post - Replaced Clutch, Now car won't roll in neutral (or in gear)
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:18 PM   #1
cursh
EOC Rank: Carbon
2005 4WD EX AT
Cargo Khaki (CK)

Replaced Clutch, Now car won't roll in neutral (or in gear)

Or I guess you could say that I didn't replace the clutch . . . in that this thing feels like a giant paperweight. Followed the instructions (as best I was able to follow the instructions.)

Thing I noticed that was odd was that when I was spinning the left rotor, the right rotor was spinning in the opposite direction (front wheels.) Couldn't figure out why, but was hoping it was a part of the AWD system or something and normal. Now it feels like its not a part of the AWD system and not normal. I didn't crack the transmission case at all.

Anyone? Was really excited to get it bolted back together, but now I'm at a point where I just don't know where to even start troubleshooting.

-Ben.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1984 Honda Ascot VT500c

Last edited by cursh; 04-20-2015 at 09:20 PM. Reason: (car also doesn't roll in gear)
cursh is offline   Reply With Quote