Honda Element Owners Club Forum - View Single Post - Replaced Clutch, Now car won't roll in neutral (or in gear)
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 12:55 PM   #8
cursh
EOC Rank: Carbon
2005 4WD EX AT
Cargo Khaki (CK)

Again. Thanks for the help. I needed some next steps and they really worked out:

back wheels were independently seized. When I went to take off the back wheel (impact driver) it rattled the X(assuming caliper?) loose so that the wheel started spinning. For the right I just tapped the back side of the wheel nuckle with a hammer and it broke free.

Now the thing is on the street, but I want to see what I can do to get it back into driving shape:

Option 1: Drive it to a brake place and have them look at it (could say my brakes are making noise or something.)

Option 2: DIY? Is there a way to clean up whatever seized so that I'm rolling smooth again?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1984 Honda Ascot VT500c

cursh is offline   Reply With Quote