Northwest Element meet. - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > E Clubs & Gatherings > Northwest Element Owners

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-28-2019, 08:45 PM   #1
nstice
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2009 4WD EX AT
Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM)

Northwest Element meet.

I work at Tonkin Gresham Honda, I have done a couple of car meets at the dealer. I just wanted to get a feeler for how many people would be interested in a summer meet. We already have 7 cars owned by techs.
nstice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2019, 09:07 PM   #2
nstice
2009 4WD EX AT

Anyone home?
Old 04-04-2019, 11:11 PM   #3
Pedros
2007 4WD LX MT
Midnight Red Pearl (MRP)

Northwest Element Meet

I like the idea, but Gresham is a little far for me (Seattle area).
Pedros is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2019, 11:13 PM   #4
nstice
2009 4WD EX AT

I know it would be a drive for some people, there are tons of elements in the northwest, and it would be cool to see a line up on the lot at Honda. I think I’m going to start handing out flyers to local element owners.

Last edited by nstice; 04-04-2019 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:13 PM   #5
te1966
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2003 2WD EX AT
Sunset Orange Pearl (SOP)

I admire you for trying to arrange a local meet nstice. I would gladly join you if I didn't live in the extreme opposite side of the country!

Question: Is there a way that you could get a list of the EOC club members within, say, a 100 mile radius? Maybe contact one of the moderators here.

That would help you get the word out for sure!

I too was thinking of trying it here in FL; but it seems everyone around here is seriously into their retirement! It's tough to get any kind of help!

I'm also into model trains, and ran some very large train meets (filled a 20,000 sq. ft. + hall) but help from our local club members was virtually non-existent!

I wish you well! : - )

Last edited by te1966; 04-05-2019 at 09:15 PM.
te1966 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2019, 10:18 PM   #6
nstice
2009 4WD EX AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by te1966 View Post
I admire you for trying to arrange a local meet nstice. I would gladly join you if I didn't live in the extreme opposite side of the country!

Question: Is there a way that you could get a list of the EOC club members within, say, a 100 mile radius? Maybe contact one of the moderators here.

That would help you get the word out for sure!

I too was thinking of trying it here in FL; but it seems everyone around here is seriously into their retirement! It's tough to get any kind of help!

I'm also into model trains, and ran some very large train meets (filled a 20,000 sq. ft. + hall) but help from our local club members was virtually non-existent!

I wish you well! : - )
I was on civic wagon.com and it took some time to get the guys to come out but we would get around 10 guys out every couple of months. Talked to my boss and he is for a car meet at the dealer so it’s just up to how many show and when. We all ready have at least 7 elements owned by employees.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > E Clubs & Gatherings > Northwest Element Owners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Model Year
What year is your E?
Model
What model is your E?
Color
What color is your E?
Can you spell?
What letter in the alphabet is the fifth character of the word "Honda Element"
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in