Which would you choose? Lots of cheap Elements in my area. - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Honda Element > Shoppin' and Test Drivin'

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-14-2019, 06:46 AM   #1
Zakm0n
EOC Rank: Hydrogen

Which would you choose? Lots of cheap Elements in my area.

So, I've got around 5 elements in my area under my budget of 3500, and I've narrowed it down to two.

2003 $2200 226k miles, original owner is selling it. Excellent maintenance history, all done with Honda parts to Honda spec. Recent motor mounts, ac service, and brake service. Needs struts in the future, but no obvious handling issues. No wrecks. 2wd

2003 $3200 126k miles. It's weird because it's got black body panels which weren't available until later years. Seller doesn't have maintenance history. Everything works, drives and sounds good. 4wd.

I guess i need to know, what's more valuable: 100k less miles or $1000 in my pocket and a thorough maintenance history?
Zakm0n is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Honda Element > Shoppin' and Test Drivin'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Model Year
What year is your E?
Model
What model is your E?
Color
What color is your E?
Can you spell?
What letter in the alphabet is the fifth character of the word "Honda Element"
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in