Buahahaha DONE MY E IS DONE!!!! (minus 3 things) - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Exterior

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-05-2003, 09:30 PM   #1
ElementOn18s
EOC Rank: Hydrogen

Send a message via AIM to ElementOn18s Send a message via MSN to ElementOn18s
Hello hello hello!!!! I am a very happy camper right now. I just got my E back, with painted panels, painted mirrors, painted door handles, painted DASH AND VENTS, Carpeted floor, Killer audio system, and i am putting on 20 inch painted wheels with piaa fog lights in the holes. Enough talking, here are my pics. Enjoy!

Front Angle Shot

Direct Side of Car

Black Carpeted Floor

Painted Dash and Vents

Closer look at painted dash and vents

Headunit! Alpine CDA-7998

Subs Enclosed in Floor

Better look at subs

Subs with Amps underneath the seats

What you can't see are the 6.5 inch front and 5.25 in rear fosgate fnq's components. More later gotta run bye

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ElementOn18s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2003, 02:09 AM   #2
ccvance

Could I be so bold as to ask you how much the painting cost? Also, any recommendations on Honda dealer and painter?

We are up in Fresno and willing to drive south to achieve a positive Element experience!
ccvance is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2003, 02:30 AM   #3
ElementOn18s

Well I actually didn't go to a honda dealer. it is all painted by this automotive place called Pacific Coast Motoring or PCM. Call them, tell them you saw the painted black element, and see what they give u. I have to say, you might think it was pricey, but I got higher quotes elsewhere. My final price from PCM was 2000 flat. But it was the best I got, with what I wanted. The next cheapest one was 3000 all the way up to 5000. What I wanted was, a thooughly flat, sanded surface that looks identical to the sheet metal. So they sanded, primered, surface, painted, and polished. They had to take every piece of the plastic off the car, and paint it individually. It took about 2 weeks for the entire process. I am really happy, and just in one day people have said that honda should have done this originally. I also added interior treatments like the dash and vents, and when I get my 20 inch wheels they will have some body paint on them as well, you'll see. I spent my years income, but I am a college student and I am supposed to be poor! ANy ?'s just ask.

P.s. 818-224-3323 is PCM's number

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-06-2003, 07:54 AM   #4
klynch13
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2003 4WD EX
Shoreline Mist Metallic (SMM)

Send a message via AIM to klynch13 Send a message via Yahoo to klynch13
Great job! My compliments to the guy who did it. I wish I can do that but people are retards where I live. I'll have a crack in the bumper already. Very nice though. Sound system looks awesome. I hope you get a DVD player to tap into those speaker.

Good luck and have fun!
Proud owner of "BOXY"!
The Honda Element.

klynch13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2003, 10:53 PM   #5
Wolfi320

The "E" looks like a million bucks painted up. My "E" just got out of the
body shop with the front, 4 fenders and tail gate painted in silver. Next week
I will do the trim along the roof line to finish it.
Honda should offer this as an option to all buyers.

Wolfgang from Saskatoon/Canada
Wolfi320 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2003, 12:22 AM   #6
harshfellow

Your E is wicked!!! I've been wondering what to do with my element and seeing yours has given me some inspiration. With the subs on the rear floor, what happened to the spare tire? Are they built into the cover that can lift off to still access the spare or did you have to give that up? How does the system sound by the way? Does it echo or does the carpeting take care of that? Plus, do you experience rubbing with the 20 inchers and how's the ride with that large a tire? SOrry for all the questions. Sweetness man, good job
harshfellow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2003, 02:07 AM   #7
ElementOn18s

k. i gave up the spare tire (but hey, thas why i have AAA). The system is LOUD! It doesn't echo, the carpeting makes it perfect, however, it is very very bumpped (bassy). I don't have the 20s on yet, those wheels you see are 18's. My 20s will come on wednesday or thursday, and i got a real low-pro tire...245/35/20. its not gonna rub and the ride will be fine, but anything closer to the millimeter would make it harsh. i worked hard to find the right tire, and it actually took me about a month of searching to find the perfect tire (its made by Nitto). the 20 inch rims fit no problem, the problem is finding the tire! ok...see ya

Old 09-07-2003, 10:14 AM   #8
wfo

what are you gonna do with the 18's you have now? are you selling them? if so, email me a price and i may be interested
wfo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2003, 10:57 AM   #9
psm0110
EOC Rank: Helium
2003 4WD EX
Galapagos Green Metallic (GGM)

Wow - second only to the Studio E, your Element rocks! Just one thing - tint them front windows...
Old 09-07-2003, 11:01 AM   #10
ElementOn18s

im one step ahead of you...doing it wednesday

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Exterior

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Model Year
What year is your E?
Model
What model is your E?
Color
What color is your E?
Can you spell?
What letter in the alphabet is the fifth character of the word "Honda Element"
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in