Honda Element Owners Club banner

August 2005 EOC "E of the Month"

10K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Steve O 
#1 ·
This month's winner decided to post some great, great pics just a day before it was time for me to start poking around for our winner.

Congrats goes out to Box4Rox on being the owner of our August 2005 "E of the Month". Below is just one of his many recent pics, along with links to two of his most recent image posts so you can see more of his E in action.

Enjoy! Oh, and try to stay cool everybody! ;)

More Pics 1
More Pics 2

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks T-Mac - :)

I truly appreciate the honor - it's amazing how much fun you can have with an Element and a camera.

HikerChick and Gidget have been a great inspiration; they have been posting some really good photo's lately - (I think they were double-dog-daring me to try harder :grin: )

#5 ·
Congrats as well, Box. Thanks for the great pictures as well. Next time, when I travel down to SoCal, I'll take some time and go the site where you took the photo of your E and the train. It's on the Grapevine and I've passed by there many times.

:grin:

#6 ·
Nice, real nice....I had my camera in my Element today. No Pic opertunities. I forgot it was in my E. Took it to park to take pictures of our kids yesterday. Will have to work on this more. Pictures are always good. Yours are Fantastic!

#7 ·
Congrats Box, LOVE IT!!!! The landscape looks just like Florida :-D . I'm still trying to decide on wheels and tires and I alway's go back to yours. It sit's PERFECT!! That's the look I'm looking for. GREAT Job. Maybe I should quit looking at the 18". :| Looks like it's back to the 17". DANG----THAT'S NICE.

#9 ·
Box4Rox said:
Thanks T-Mac - :)

I truly appreciate the honor - it's amazing how much fun you can have with an Element and a camera.

HikerChick and Gidget have been a great inspiration; they have been posting some really good photo's lately - (I think they were double-dog-daring me to try harder :grin: )
We are flattered! :grin:

And also inspired. DC's rather limited for natural scenery or 4wd challenges. Kind of hard to get the E near the Capitol steps these days, too. Hmmm... Nah, can't compare to the western vistas.

Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.