Key fob shell replacement - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Mobile Electronics

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
jdubau55
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2004 4WD EX MT
Galapagos Green Metallic (GGM)

Key fob shell replacement

Any idea on where to find one? You can get the ones with 3 buttons all over the place. Haven't been able to find one for the E. They all have the trunk release or a key built into it.
jdubau55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2013, 07:32 AM   #2
fpltdc
2006 2WD EX AT
Rallye Red (RR)

I got the fob with the built-in key from eBay (item number 150986553363). The key part should work with your 2004 as it should have the same chip but you may want to check if the remote's FCC ID is the same as yours. I know you said you are only looking for the remote shell replacement but this worked fine for me. This eBay item number (300956801874) is what I think you are looking for and I may get it too, just to make my old remote look better.
fpltdc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2013, 01:42 AM   #3
Horizon
2003 4WD EX AT
Sunset Orange Pearl (SOP)

Jd, I'd be curious too. I can find accessories for the Accord, for the Civic, for the CR-V and Odyssey.

To save my life, I cannot find information or accessories for a Honda Element outside of what you can find here on the forums, or from big-time website dealers on the most basic parts.

Sometimes, in searching, I wonder if I've dreamed the car into existence by a 10 year ongoing delusion in my head, and that any day now, someone's going to come and tell me that I've been driving a Scion the whole time...
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #4
ZAP0422
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2010 2WD LX AT
Polished Metal Metallic (PMM)

For all honda accessories, handa.com is a good resource. If you want to replace your key fob, you may as well do the ridgeline key mod or single key mod where the buttons are integrated all in one. You just need to cut out the chip from an existing key (like the valet key) and buy the transmitter and program it. Do a search for ridgeline key or you can start here. https://www.elementownersclub.com/for...ad.php?t=85658
Mods: debadged. Yakima rack w/ attachments. OEM splash guards. Full set Lloyd all weather mats. 16" Momo winter pro rims. Injen CAI. Interior LED bulbs. Rear brake and high mount LED bulbs. HD grill guard. Broadway mirror. front/rear Polk Audio DB651s speakers. Pioneer deck. Hidden Hitch and trailer wiring. Plastidip grille and rear silver trim black.
ZAP0422 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Mobile Electronics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Model Year
What year is your E?
Model
What model is your E?
Color
What color is your E?
Can you spell?
What letter in the alphabet is the fifth character of the word "Honda Element"
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in