elefante 2.0 - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Element Owners Club > Greetings & Introductions

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:44 AM   #1
elefante
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2010 2WD LX AT
Custom Paint

elefante 2.0

So back in June '13 I introduced elefante to you all; a 20082 EX, AT with aftermarket roof rack, side steps, tint and bike rack 49k miles and meticulously maintained by dealer by original owner.

I then proceeded to mod it, dip it and make it a custom dog/bike/kayak/ikea stuff hauler and enjoy many awesome experiences with it.

I then proceeded to remove the dip and this is what I found underneath!

In all seriousness I sold my E on CL for a pretty penny and then by sheer luck I found this one for sale, spoke to the seller (originally purchased from the dealer with all paperwork and records) and convinced him to sell it to me for LESS than what I sold mine for.

In summary, elefante is now a 2010 LX with 17k less miles than before, immaculate condition inside and out and ready to continue having many more adventures in the days to come!

I give you elefante 2.0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to image gallery of my mods on 1st E, 2008 EX AT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to mods of my 2nd E, 2010 LX AT

Last edited by elefante; 02-25-2015 at 12:48 AM.
elefante is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2015, 08:23 AM   #2
NEROWONDER
2010 4WD LX AT
Citrus Fire Metallic (CFM)

Congrats, you'll love it. The only thing that frustrates me about the car is its "Tantanium" interior!
OEM:security,allweathermats,copperleather ATknob, EXCooler,tailgatespoiler,mudguards,windowvisors,wi nd deflector,Pilot darkgrey leathersteering,storage armrestAM:LoJack,AlpineIDAX200w/Imprint,BT400,KTP445w/PolkDB651,JlAudio6W3v3w/OEMsubbox w/ElfAudio miniamp, RDX OEM18 wheels w/YokahamaAscend,InjenSP1727blk,SES1726,PWJDM license bolts,i-vtec doordecals,JDMhazard,Mugen pedals,resevoircovers oil cap,Spoonrearview,Type One/ADVAN decals, DL-56battery,IngallsStiffy ETD,EOC decal,Piaa supersilicone
NEROWONDER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2015, 01:16 PM   #3
MTBecamper77
Premium Member
2008 4WD EX 5AT
Galaxy Gray Metallic (GG)

Welcome back

Nice new Element you got their. Almost hate to see you dip over that color, but I'm sure it will look amazing. Nice to already have all your accessories and home made mods to just drop in. I think you should add a huge moon roof to it. I really actually miss mine. See you around my friend.

MTBecamper77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2015, 11:57 AM   #4
elefante
2010 2WD LX AT
Custom Paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEROWONDER View Post
Congrats, you'll love it. The only thing that frustrates me about the car is its "Tantanium" interior!
Being that it's not my first E, I already loved it.
I actually really prefer the change in color of interior as scratches and wear seem to blend in more than on solid black interior panels. big bonus for my needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBecamper77 View Post
Nice new Element you got their. Almost hate to see you dip over that color, but I'm sure it will look amazing. Nice to already have all your accessories and home made mods to just drop in. I think you should add a huge moon roof to it. I really actually miss mine. See you around my friend.
thanks. I like the color and will keep it as is for now. But no doubt I will dip it sometime down the line. for now I plan to dip the hub caps...thought about getting wheels for it but the tires are at 50%+ their thread life and I've been getting 26mpg and I like to believe small wheels have something to do with it.
As for moon roof, I'd totally consider it but I'm also playing with the idea of a DIY roof top tent down the line.
All in all I am very happy with it, especially since I bought it for less than I sold my 08 for!
Keep in touch buddy.

Old 02-26-2015, 04:14 PM   #5
maltedbarley
2005 4WD EX MT
Magnesium Metallic (MM)

Now that's a deal! I can't wait to see where this one goes. Curious about that roof top tent, too!
Mods & Accessories- Sparman lift, RBB Intake Mani, INJEN cat-back, Ingalls Stiffy ETD, THULE rack, Side steps, Passenger door lock, Behind-grill LED offroad lights, K&N intake, Elemats, Custom interior bike mount, Fog lights, Ridgeline key, Remote start

maltedbarley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2015, 05:57 PM   #6
GR8Bike
Premium Member
2004 2WD DX 6MT
Sunset Orange Pearl (SOP)

Now think of all the fun you will have modifying the new E. Enjoy!
Old 02-26-2015, 07:59 PM   #7
jjjudy
Premium Member
2010 4WD EX 5AT
Omni Blue Pearl (OBP)

Smile

If anyone could figure out a DIY rooftop tent it would be you! Congrats on the swap which seems to have turned out very well.
jjjudy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2015, 10:21 PM   #8
eypuff
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2009 SC 2WD 5AT
Crystal Black Pearl (CBP)

Wow! Looks immaculate!
eypuff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2015, 12:10 AM   #9
elefante
2010 2WD LX AT
Custom Paint

Already started adding some stuff.

Avs window vents
Splash guards
Rotating blind spot mirrors
Console 12v fridge/heater

All worked great on my recent camping trip.
Attached Images

Old 03-10-2015, 11:02 AM   #10
Elemental One
2007 4WD EX-P AT
Galaxy Gray Metallic (GG)

wow....just to think you were gone forever.....BOOM! re-boot2.0.....it'll be fun watching you work your magic on this one!

-Robert
Elemental One is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Element Owners Club > Greetings & Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Model Year
What year is your E?
Model
What model is your E?
Color
What color is your E?
Can you spell?
What letter in the alphabet is the fifth character of the word "Honda Element"
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in