Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I love my element, 196k miles going strong. I’ve had it about a year and half. I’ve used a simple plywood mod for some epic storage on a road trip (MA to VA) but last weekend I finally slept in it. Me, a few months pregnant, my nine year old and my pit bull/lab mix. We put all the seats down and I used our camp air pads... but man I did not sleep well. Taking the rear seats out isn’t an option, and I want to enjoy the fall camp weather before baby comes and my fiancé finally tells me I can’t keep Ethel (elements name). Should be a temp set up, attaching pics for how we handled last weekend. I have another trip Friday! Thoughts, suggestions? This time hubby comes with but he’s massively tall and will set up a tent next to us

C277D0D0-B413-4EBC-A61D-5D2DFA29C498.jpeg
CC275FCF-F987-4E2F-9C09-7D9D79F2259B.jpeg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I love my element, 196k miles going strong. I’ve had it about a year and half. I’ve used a simple plywood mod for some epic storage on a road trip (MA to VA) but last weekend I finally slept in it. Me, a few months pregnant, my nine year old and my pit bull/lab mix. We put all the seats down and I used our camp air pads... but man I did not sleep well. Taking the rear seats out isn’t an option, and I want to enjoy the fall camp weather before baby comes and my fiancé finally tells me I can’t keep Ethel (elements name). Should be a temp set up, attaching pics for how we handled last weekend. I have another trip Friday! Thoughts, suggestions? This time hubby comes with but he’s massively tall and will set up a tent next to us
View attachment 201967
View attachment 201968 View attachment 201967 View attachment 201968
Dude, you better get a sleeping bag and one big tent, because in this way you can enjoy nature and be able to protect yourself from insects. Just be very careful when choosing the necessary things for camping, because I recently encountered one unpleasant situation. I bought a sleeping bag and it turned out that there was a hole and insects crawled into my socks. After this terrible event, I always read WildProofGear reviews on products before buying. So first read the reviews and then start preparing for the campsite.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts