Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
here is the full mod list, i have more pics available but figured 233 was a little much

Exterior:
Custom Carbon Fiber Body Panels
Tribal Body Graphic
Custom Vented Hood
Smoked Headlights and Corner Lights
Custom Billet Grill

Interior:
Recaro Sport Topline Seats
-Recovered in Orange Carbon Fiber Look vinyl w/ black leather
-Matching Custom Floor Mats
Custom Fiber glassed Center console w/ PS2 and CB Radio
Interior color change, from grey to black
Suede headliner, visors and knee bars
Momo E-brake handle, boot, shift knob and pedals
Carbon Fiber Dash Panels
Custom Fiber- Glassed Radio Bezel

ICE
Pioneer Avic z1
Pioneer Sirius Tuner
Pioneer Xm-Tuner
Pioneer iPod Controller
14” Flip down TV
7In flip down TV in hatch
Pioneer AV Switcher
Playstation2 in the Center Console
2 Memphis MCA-3004 Amplifiers
2 Memphis Mclass 12” SVC Subwoofers
Memphis Mclass 6.5” Front Separates
Memphis Mclass 6.5” Rear Coaxial
2 Memphis 1 Farad Capacitor’s
Custom Fiber glassed Enclosures
New Rear floor in Plexiglass w/ etching
Memphis Wiring and Connectors

Engine / Suspension
KN Typhoon Intake
Injen CUSTOM Exhaust (Injen’s Exhaust is meant for a 2wd version this is an AWD version, major components were re routed to deal with driveline)
Tein Basic Coilovers
Specialty Products Camber Kits
20” TSW Montage wheels w/ Nitto Tires
Brake Man Custom Front 12” and Rear 11.5” Brakes

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I LOVE the look of the panels. Still have the stock look, but I love the shine that you get from the CF. My only critique is that you should switch the window visors with the in-channel ones, it would make it look sleeker.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the owner (a close friend) has a certain view he wants to go for with the car. So some changes are in the works, as for that, never noticed it, but i do agree. Ill take it under advisement

·
Registered
8,753 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Very nice ride!

Does the hood scoop have function? Are any of these pieces ready for mass or limited production? I agree with the inchannel visors, much smoother look.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
functional scoop, the panels are a one off custom pieces, tru molds not overlays.

as far as i know the company he used for the cf is no longer in business due to the vast inadequicy (sp) of carbon. that stuff is hard a f to get ahold of

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
spdrcr5 said:
Looks very nice. What wheels/tires; including size? What brakes are those? What size? Looks like 4 piston front and 2 piston rear. How is the parking brake handled? Was it removed entirely?

Just an FYI on the Injen exhaust. The exhaust is the same for 2wd and 4wd, only a single hanger location is the difference.
i posted the entire mod list, the brakes are brakeman custom rear, fronts were available. 20" tsw w/ 215/35 ? if i remember correctly. As for the parking brake, the factory brakes were sent out to the brakeman and then they fabricated this to work, fully functional ebrake. Stops on a dime you are correct, 4 piston front, 2 piston rear

And i have to disagree, the muffler would not install correctly due to the rearwheel axles. So we moved it back and made some new hangers, nothing major.

you can see in that picture what we changed, the muffler needed slide back approximatly 6inches. And new bend welded in. Just another thing to deal with when building a car

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ramblerdan said:
Yow!

I like that the rotor bolts are safety-wired. Now about those Recaro seats: What model are they, how do you like 'em, and what was involved in the install? Does Recaro now make a base for the E, or did you fab your own?
thsoe are the recaro topline seats, full power heated and cooled. They are sweet, very very comfotable

the brackets are made by Wedge Enginering in CA

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Joey Sugar said:
I like the center console and arm rest,,was that custom made?
custom made, we onyl used the cupholder and armrest lid portion from the factory pieces.

Its was a pain!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
calvin13 said:
Can you post some pics of the engine compartment and dash? Thank you.
as crazy as this sounds i have no upclose engine shots of this vehicle, most likly becuase it doesnt have much ... yet :cool:

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
z(+)diac said:
LoL at Hoodscoop
Speak for yourself. I think the hoodscoop with a nice grill looks awesome and I'm sure the owner does too.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I like the look of the that hood scoop.

Is the functionality for forced air or just to add cooler air to the engine compartment?

·
Registered
356 Posts
calvin13 said:
I like the look of the that hood scoop.

Is the functionality for forced air or just to add cooler air to the engine compartment?
Even if it only cools the compartment it still looks good. :cool:
Connecting it to the air box shouldnt be too hard.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts