Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been dragging my feet on this for months (wife talked to me about it last September and reminded me sternly over New Years) and need to at least post an ad to sell my Element. It's a black 2004 EX AWD stick with 115,250 miles (still driving it some so mileage will creep up a little). I love the car but I bought a van and use that way more so I should sell the Element. The stick is so much fun to drive that I hate to get rid of it! The snow tires are on it now - that with the AWD is really great in the snow. I intended to make the Element my own special and bought all kinds of parts for it including the whole interior and most of the exterior from a 2007 SC (all seats, complete doors, rear hatch+glass, fenders, center console, radio, instrument panel, literally everything except the headliner and carpet!). I also bought the 18 inch SC wheels but they are a little scuffed from the accident the SC was in - I was intending to use them as winter wheels at some point. I also have a front bottom clip that I had painted with Rinoguard Bedliner, new front fog lights, new full headlight assemblies, overhead console with garage door opener (custom), summer wheels/tires (stock Honda something), all kinds of stuff. I've got pictures of pretty much everything (parts & car) - shoot me a PM with an email address and I can send them to you. Any questions or anything, let me know. I can help with delivery if it isn't too far. There are a LOT of parts and many of them are large so whoever buys this, I'll work with you on figuring out transport.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deposit received - if anything changes, I'll post up. Thanks for the interest!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.