Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Florida! Just bought an 06 LX and so far I love it. EarCanD sent me the link to this site. Been lurking around all day trying to find a little useful information amongst a lot of useful information. Like... What color is my E? Its silver with blue panels but I can't figure out the color "lingo" for it.... What kind of rack should I use for a kayak?..... Has anyone heard of FLI(a budget sound manufacturer from England)? I appreciate any help this community can give me, and look forward to many years of happiness with my Element.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the EOC, Tugboat J!

Yup, yours is an SSM. :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nicely done TubBoatJohnny...!!! (and tint too...!)

..........:lol:..........:lol:..........:lol:..........:lol:..........:lol:..........:lol:..........:lol:..........:lol:..........

I hope she provides you many years of service and enjoyment...! Let me be one of the first to give you some West Coast greets from Northern California...!

Congrats...!

LBD

·
Registered
262 Posts
GREAT pic Tug. There is nothing like a freshly washed and waxed E. Each one is unique and has its own appeal. Yours is almost as nice as mine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really feeling the love on these forums. I've had my Element for 4 days now and have probably spent 30 hours reading all the good stuff in here. Just put a new HU and Amp/woofer box in her...pics up later this evening. So many ideas on here.... so little time.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! Thanks for posting the picture. We don't want Jojo to unleash the zombies to come and get you. :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! Thanks for posting the picture. We don't want Jojo to unleash the zombies to come and get you. :)
JEA...

It's okay...!!! "Zombieland" is still #1 at the box office...! GO JOJO...!!!

ROFL!!!

LBD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts