Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Me and the wife are all signed up. The ballgame and dinner cruz too. Looks like it well be a good time. :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Me and the wife signed-up as well. Ballgame and cruise. The 05 Rally was fun, so I'm really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
900 Posts
The official 2006 EOC National Meet site is now online
Congratulations on putting together a great 2006 National Meet, and awesome website!:)

I have a question I'm very interested in hearing from others on:

Is anyone else considering flying out to St. Louis and leaving their beloved Element behind ?:?

I'm over 1100 miles away from St. Louis and don't think I can take a week off to drive 2200 miles and party for three days....BUT.....I could probably make the trip if I flew into town. Flying would save me gas money, tolls, additional overnight expenses, meals, and taking extra time off that I don't really have available.

The thing that bothers me about flying is not having E with me at a national E meet!:x Is that a silly thing to be concerned with or do you think I'd get over it after a few beers in the "party room"? Is there anyone here with a Rallye Red that would let me stand next to it and "pretend"?:cool:

·
Registered
8,753 Posts

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Uncle MIke said:
Congratulations on putting together a great 2006 National Meet, and awesome website!:)

Is anyone else considering flying out to St. Louis and leaving their beloved Element behind ?:?

I'm over 1100 miles away from St. Louis and don't think I can take a week off to drive 2200 miles and party for three days....BUT.....I could probably make the trip if I flew into town. Flying would save me gas money, tolls, additional overnight expenses, meals, and taking extra time off that I don't really have available.

The thing that bothers me about flying is not having E with me at a national E meet!:x Is that a silly thing to be concerned with or do you think I'd get over it after a few beers in the "party room"? Is there anyone here with a Rallye Red that would let me stand next to it and "pretend"?:cool:
Mike, no reason why you couldn't fly out. If you need to be picked up from the airport the Hotel I believe offers pickups; that is if nobody else can get you when you arrive. You can also find a ride with someone easily, so don't worry about that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Mike I'll pick you up at the airport but you have to wear your cowboy hat:grin:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Thanks for the replies folks....keep 'em coming!
(wanna make sure I'm not crazy for going to a car meet WITHOUT a car!)

Mike, no reason why you couldn't fly out.
:D :)

Mike I'll pick you up at the airport....
:D :wink:

but you have to wear your cowboy hat
:shock: :x

If you wear your cowboy hat, with an Element attached to the brim, we'll all come and pick you up!!!
:-o :shock:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Uncle MIke said:
Wait a minute....This is a CAR MEET??? &*^*$$ :confused:
I thought it was an ELEMENT OWNERS CLUB Meet :)

Are you a past, present, or future ELEMENT OWNER????
If you answered yes, then you qualify!!!!! :grin:

See you there

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I dunno man, this will be the third year in a row I've driven over 1,000 miles to attend an Element meet. :twisted:

Nobody will think less of you for flying, Uncle MIke, but part of the "joy" of owning an Element is to gather as many of them in one place as we can, even if merely to freak out the locals. (It usually works pretty well, too.)

I, for one have offered yet again to pick up that sissy Shen from the airport if he ever flies east of the Rocky Mountains!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is anyone else considering flying out to St. Louis and leaving their beloved Element behind ?
:shock:
Originally Posted by Uncle MIke
:shock: :roll: :razz:

Just wanted to let you know that I would be willing to come pick you up from the airport too! We can get a caravan of E's going so you won't miss out on the cool looks! :cool:

I'll be driving all the way from Tampa, Florida - (hopefully with a whole bunch of other E's) Because I loved meeting everyone at the New England Fall Meet this past year so I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new friends!! So yeah, I'll be there for ya Uncle Mike!! :D And I'll bring some DVD's of the Fall Meet I promised months ago! :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Are you a past, present, or future ELEMENT OWNER????
If you answered yes, then you qualify!!!!!
I like the way you think!:grin:
Nobody will think less of you for flying, Uncle MIke, but part of the "joy" of owning an Element is to gather as many of them in one place as we can,
I agree with you, and that is the reason behind my question. My options (due to work obligations) are staying home and reading about the fun you guys are having or to just fly out for the weekend. Decisions, Decisions!:twisted:

So yeah, I'll be there for ya Uncle Mike!! And I'll bring some DVD's of the Fall Meet I promised months ago!
Thanks ElemutGrrl! Your post sums up the reason I'm considering flying out.....Great People!!:grin:
It will be nice to see those photos from the Fall Meet.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Uncle MIke said:

You can stand next to mine. I'll take your Photo !

Patty and are driving out. We'll spend one night in Indy, with her sister. Then head out in the AM, for St Louis. If you want to fly in, Let me know. I'll pick you up at the airport.

Dom

·
Registered
900 Posts
You can stand next to mine. I'll take your Photo! .....If you want to fly in, Let me know. I'll pick you up at the airport.
Thanks Dom!

You guys are the greatest!:D

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
:D Joe and I are all registered. Even had to call the Hotel to make sure I got the right rate quoted. :rolleyes: But we are all good! I can't flippin' wait!!

And I'll be well over 100K by the time I get there. lolol :grin:

E ON!

Kerri & Joe

·
Registered
905 Posts
For some reason, when I fill out the form and click to go to step 2 (which I assume is payment), the server doesn't return anything. I have filled it out 3 times, but each time I click the button I get a white page. I'm not sure if anyone else is having that problem...

I'll try it from work tomorrow and see if its on my end.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts