Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've booked my room, but I'm still not sure if I'm going alone or will have a friend with me. Is it possible to register now and then later on add a guest, dinner cruise, etc?

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Registration is down today but will be back up tonight or tomorrow... due to technical issues after the weekend move to a new web server.

As for adding guests later, yes...you can do that but we will have a deadline in early-to-mid June so we can call in all of our final numbers to the boat, etc.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I must have gotten my registration through before it went down again--my check will be in the mail to you tomorrow:)

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just registered for it, should be fun meeting the rest of you folks who will be there :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
well.... I had to get rid of the Element. It left me stranded three times within two years. First was the starter at under 75K, next was the AC Compressor going out, and lastly was the AC Compressor locking up. I had it towed to David McDavid Honda here in Houston.... went across the street and got an 06' Nissan Xterra and told them to pick the Element up from the Honda dealership as trade in. I'm not sure if i'll be at the meet or not, have to wait and see. It was nice while it wasn't leaving me stranded.

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sprocket - sorry to hear the news.

As for everyone else, there are some surprise announcements coming soon to the meet. For now, just know that there will be even more reason to attend the meet. Announcement(s) coming soon...

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Jeanie and I hust signed up.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts