Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Passenger seat problem

I had the same problem with the base cover (the one that is facind the center of the e. I went to the dealer the replace it twice but still having problems i checket my self and i realize that is a clip that fell down y fixid my self with a tweeser andd put it back but if you pull it a little bit to hard it get loose a gain is a peace of cr** i also have a problem with the hole passenger seat with is sound went i hit a hole or bumb is like clicking sound went like 10 times to dealer they cand find what it is the replace almost the hole seat is still the same sound if you hit the seat from the back hard you heared pls let me know if anyone have the same problems. Sorry my first languaje is spanish

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
ALLRIGHT! My partner broke this piece and I've been delaying in replacing it. Now I just have to check my VIN and hopefully its all covered! :D:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
jdiane
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing