Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i went to my local honda dealer to buy mudguard today and ask if 07 headlight would fit on my 05 ex but the guy wasn't 100% sure that it would cause of the part number.... i think i saw some of you that did the change if yes was it complicaded? i would like to install it myself to save money but i want a clean stock look! btw is there somewhere that i can find the two headlight plus the grilled under 500$? im not a big ebay guy so if its not two risky i could try it and i could even trade my 05 headlight for it.any help would be apreciate a lot!

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey everyone i went to my local honda dealer to buy mudguard today and ask if 07 headlight would fit on my 05 ex but the guy wasn't 100% sure that it would cause of the part number.... i think i saw some of you that did the change if yes was it complicaded? i would like to install it myself to save money but i want a clean stock look! btw is there somewhere that i can find the two headlight plus the grilled under 500$? im not a big ebay guy so if its not two risky i could try it and i could even trade my 05 headlight for it.any help would be apreciate a lot!
I also have the same question! I'm sure it does look like it works and largely the changes from the 03 - 08 were small compared to the 09.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts