Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m parting out a 2007 Element SC black auto. Has passenger side damage from edge of front bumper to front back door. It is a North Carolina salvage title.
Located in Athens Ohio 45701, prefer local pick up but will ship if the buyer pays for all shipping and handling costs.
Just ask with your wants, it’s best to text me and I will get back to you as soon as possible (I’m not allowed my phone at work). 740-590-5888
For rules purposes, whole car $4000, otherwise parts POI.

·
Registered
2004 Fiji EX-AWD
273 Posts
I’m parting out a 2007 Element SC black auto. Has passenger side damage from edge of front bumper to front back door. It is a North Carolina salvage title.
Located in Athens Ohio 45701, prefer local pick up but will ship if the buyer pays for all shipping and handling costs.
Just ask with your wants, it’s best to text me and I will get back to you as soon as possible (I’m not allowed my phone at work). 740-590-5888
For rules purposes, whole car $4000, otherwise parts POI.
well, dang if it were in NC i'd come grab the wheels and tires from ya.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am interested in the interior pieces that have the tweeters, think that would be called the interior A pillars on each side?

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT (two!)
1,179 Posts
How many miles on it? Is the structure on the right side damaged? Or just the doors and fender?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm very interested in the hood and front bumper covers. I was in an accident and a massive hailstorm so the front of my SC looks pretty ragged. What would you need to have for those parts plus shipping to Denver, Colorado (80004)?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, dang if it were in NC i'd come grab the wheels and tires from ya.
Picked it up near Raleigh on Tuesday. RF wheel is badly curbrashed, the accident it was in snapped the tie rod end puncturing the tire. So 3 nice wheels and one I’m going to take to the tire shop and see if straight then will try to gently grind/sand/polish it up.
Bill

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
How many miles on it? Is the structure on the right side damaged? Or just the doors and fender?
Looks to be mainly body, bumper, fender, door may be repairable, except the R outer TRE snapped off from the rack so the rack rod and R inner TRE will need replaced and wheel checked/maybe repaired or replaced if it’s going to be a DD.
Lots of what looks like well maintained miles, 240k. Starts and runs great (did you see the optima battery? I did), shifts and moves in all gears but only drove onto and off trailer in into my driveway slowly constantly boot kicking the spare I put on the RF.
Bill

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm very interested in the hood and front bumper covers. I was in an accident and a massive hailstorm so the front of my SC looks pretty ragged. What would you need to have for those parts plus shipping to Denver, Colorado (80004)?
Picked it up near Raleigh on Tuesday. RF wheel is badly curbrashed, the accident it was in snapped the tie rod end puncturing the tire. So 3 nice wheels and one I’m going to take to the tire shop and see if straight then will try to gently grind/sand/polish it up.
Bill
We txt already, thanks for your interes
Bill

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I picked up the SC near Raleigh NC on Tuesday afternoon and got it back home to Athens OH Wednesday morning.
As mentioned above, the damage is worse than the pics show, unfortunately some is due to getting moved around in the yard I’m sure (pics usually taken when the cars first arrive).
I’ve had a lot of interest in it for the typical swappable-to-other-Element parts(wheels, interior, front bumper).
There are still a few asking about the whole thing and I’m going to give those folks a week or so before I start dismantling it.
I may be getting another one next week, similar damage to the front and drivers side however. Maybe I’ll fix one or the other to flip. Thanks, Bill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts