Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are pondering selling our beloved 2007 SC, silver, 39K miles, auto, oem fogs lights and spoiler. Original owner, no incidents of any kind, excellent condition, Ele mat and all-weather mats. I am seeing them for sale anywhere from $17-$22K; looking for some sort of idea on a realistic expectation assuming I sell it myself so that we can finalize our decision..

TIA,

Scott

·
Registered
724 Posts
We are pondering selling our beloved 2007 SC, silver, 39K miles, auto, oem fogs lights and spoiler. Original owner, no incidents of any kind, excellent condition, Ele mat and all-weather mats. I am seeing them for sale anywhere from $17-$22K; looking for some sort of idea on a realistic expectation assuming I sell it myself so that we can finalize our decision..

TIA,

Scott
I'd suggest pricing it via Kelly Blue Book just so you could get a better idea. Or hell, search for similar vehicles and listings in your area.

I'd say if it checks out (no damage reports, clean title, etc.) and is maintained properly, I don't see why you couldn't get $19-20k EASY.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,526 Posts
I like edmunds.com. It gives you their TMV (True Market Value) based on YOUR zip code, not a national average like KBB or NADA (still good references). Up here in AK, there is an added premium just for the vehicle being here, but, neither KBB or NADA reference that. Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK, but, sorry to see you go!! :-:)roll::razz::razz:

Here's a link to what I came up with:

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2007/honda/element/100785757/options.html?tmvaction=vdpresult

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I sold my 08 with 52k for $16k.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts