Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The thread for all the pictures of the 2008 Mid-South Fall Camping Trip.

The Group Shot (almost everyone in this one)

Welcome to Kings Mountain Battleground

Some of the Campsites

Somebody forgot to bring the tent poles...

The 'E'lectric E
(yes, that is a power cord going in the back window)

Samson and Delilah's Place
(oh yea, they let the food lady hang out there too)

The Taj Mahal

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Benny, thanks for posting the pictures! Looks like you guys had great time (as usual) and probably noone left hungry. Thanks for the dog-E pictures.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Nice shots Benny. Thanks for sharing.:D

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We missed you guys, hope the wedding planning, buying of frilly stuff and what nots were productive. :)

It was overall a great event, weather was a tad dicey Friday night, but decent the rest of the time.

We had a good turnout, great food in typical abundance, and above all fantastic E-ple to spend the weekend with. There were a few that dropped in on us on Saturday and it was a pleasure for me personally to talk with a former Scout leader and exchange a few stories. It's always an honor to have an Eagle Scout in one's presence and then being lucky enough to spend time with another Woodbadger... even if he was a Fox. ;-)
I used to be a bobwhite and a Good 'ol bobwhiite too...
And now I'm finished bobwhiting... I don't I don't know what to do...
I'm growing old and feeble and I can bobwhite no more...
So I am going to work my ticket if I can...
Back to Gilwell.. Happy Land..
I'm going to work my ticket if I can...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome trip!

Great pics Benny! We had a great time, with Great E-ple. We really enjoyed meeting the new faces, most were, considering this was only our 2nd outing. Already looking forward to the next trip. We are also looking for other sleeping arrangements(possibly something we don't need a buoyancy rating on). The food was out of this world. I think we added a few pounds, which could be a good thing considering the extra insulation we needed this morning! Had a good trip back home, and more beautiful scenery on the way back with the snow caps on the other side of Asheville.

·
Registered
882 Posts
We finally have everything ready to go. The only thing left now is the march of death itself. :D
You'll pay for that death remark Wolf.:lol:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great pics guys. Brought back some fond memories. We're down, but not out so hopefuly we'll get to do another Event down the road.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Great pics Benny!:) Wish we could have gone but with a high school senior way to much going on in life.:twisted: Drew:)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts