Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh! I've been shopping and deciding, and finally getting right ready to get my new '09 Element AWD EX - so I went to the dealer today, and find out that Honda took the sunroof out. That's a deal killer. I don't want to add one after-market either.

So now I'm going to search for a used '06, '07 or '08 - is there anything I should be aware of as far as changes (+/-) of features that were made between these years? Especially the EX or EX-P varieties.

This forum is great, and I've been reading a ton of the posts here for the past several weeks. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
If you had your heart set on a new E, how about shopping around for a new 08? There may still be some places that have them.

Good luck in your search. I hope you find one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you can afford it, I would look at the 07 or 08. 07 they added a bunch of new features that I really would have liked in my 06 EX-P.

The big one for me is that the '07 has the seat belts in the seat where older models had the seat belts in the door.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
The no sun roof kept up from purchasing an '09. We had a dealer find us a new '08 so we went with that. Wasnt the color we wanted, however we were desperate for a vehicle (had been in a rental for 2 weeks due to our '04 E being totaled). I still miss the '04..hopefully soon this new one's personality will evolve and be just as pleasing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talking to a couple Honda Dealers in town - one said he found 4 new 2008's - although none in my color choices - the other, came back with an email saying - "he looked, and there are none". Nice.

Found a 2007 in my color choice, with low miles, and certified, so I may have to go check that one out.

Thanks again for the info everyone!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Talking to a couple Honda Dealers in town - one said he found 4 new 2008's - although none in my color choices - the other, came back with an email saying - "he looked, and there are none". Nice.

Found a 2007 in my color choice, with low miles, and certified, so I may have to go check that one out.

Thanks again for the info everyone!
Email/call the Rochester dealer, I know they have some down there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts