Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I called my local Honda Dealer In Northwest Ohio - Jim White Honda, asking when they are supposed to get 09 elements in. Waiting for them to call back. :-(

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jim White Honda: "We can have an 09 Honda Element at anytime, though we don't have any on our lot now, we can probably get one when need be in 2 days, does that answer your question?"

Hmm so none at the dealer currently, they obvisouly have to get it from another dealership, more researching then. :confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Your dealer might not have ordered any, though I think most dealers will get at least one allotted to them. I'd call around to another dlr that has them in stock, even if just for a t/d. :D

·
Registered
694 Posts
Dan

Besides White and Brown Honda, don't forget Victory Honda in Monroe, University Honda in BG for real close. Victory is part of a 6 chain dealership of Honda Dealers, Sean Lechner is the GM there (I dealt with Sean when I got my 03 element a couple months ago, tell him I sent you up if they can get you one).

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yeah I know about Brown Honda, Vicotry Honda, and University Honda. I'll have to stop by those dealers or give them a call, thanks Special K. :)

Hehe, just checked Brown hondas site and they have 1 4WD EX Crystal Black Peral, without Navi though nice to finnaly see an 09 on a site.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
There's at least two at the Honda dealer in Shelby. I saw them from the highway last Friday. I haven't stopped in - mainly because I'm not real fond of the dealership.

I'll probably just wait till I get over toward Charlotte one day.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Well I do like the Galapagos Green Metallic E (only one from 2003-2005) Look what I spotted on Ebay. $13,99 33k Miles on it 2004. Its located at Indianapolis, Indiana.
Hope you are on your way over to get that GGM. Toledo to Indie is no too far right? I am a fan of that color too!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Boxyboy made up my mind for me, I want the color that pops when you see it on the road I love his CFM great pics by the way Boxboy of your CFM.

Final decision: 2009 Auto 4WD EX with Navi Citrus Fire Metallic :)

Boxyboy: Your car is now my Desktop picture :)

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
09 In Halifax

Went for service and my Guy showed me the 1 o9 they had in. BEAUTIFUL! But no standard so I'm not sure. The E is usual the last model in. Be Patient.

·
Registered
1 Posts
09 Element available in Lexington, KY

If you're heading south sometime soon, be sure to stop by Don Jacobs Honda in Lexington, KY. They have the 09 Element in stock. Their web site is at www.donjacobshonda.com -- phone (859)276-5555.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts