Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, does anyone know when the 09s are supposed to start showing up on dealer lots?

·
Registered
707 Posts
I heard somewhere (probably here) that they'll be at dealers this Fall, haven't seen any yet :confused:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Went to a dealer Saturday, and nothing... still 08's on the lot, nothing in the showroom either.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went to a dealer Saturday, and nothing... still 08's on the lot, nothing in the showroom either.
Yeah, I have been to three dealers in the last two weeks and they won't even talk about the 09s and one dealer only had two LX 2WDs on the lot.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I went to my local stealership in Denver CO, I got a brouchure on the 09' but I was told that the E will arrive at the end of the month(November).

I'll keep trying:shock:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've gone to two dealers in my area. One didn't know when they would get their's in, while the second dealer actually made an effort (or at least appeared to) to find out when they would have them. I saw him check w/ a lady who was on her computer. Apparently they didn't even have them on some kind of "order list" or something to that effect. I would imagine end of Nov. or sometime in Dec.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought an 08 Element Saturday. I had visited one dealership two days before and like a previous poster stated they would not even discuss the 09s. The dealership where I did purchase told me that they would not receive the 09s until the end of the month. And they are a Honda "Superstore".

·
Registered
848 Posts
None at our dealer yet, but almost all the pieces are in place
to be out anytime. I would think dealers back east would see
them before us in the west.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Our local dealer indicated that they'd have some in Dec.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
stop wasting trips to the dealer folks. i work across the street from honda. i will let u know when the 09 e's r in. i will be one of the first to see them unloaded.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Maybe we like going to the dealers!!.... :razz:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
stop wasting trips to the dealer folks. i work across the street from honda. i will let u know when the 09 e's r in. i will be one of the first to see them unloaded.
Seriously, an advantage for you since it's just across the way, lucky! ;-)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was at two of the dealers looking for parts and was passing by the other one and stopped in just to check. I generally stay as far away from car dealerships as possible. Thanks for keeping an eye out for us, we'll wait for your report.

·
Registered
95 Posts
'09s are in the dealership. I just went to see them today. I went to the Hugh White Honda (614) 922-1111. They currently have only 2, black and polished metal.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
That's Columbus, to save others from looking it up.
ty, dan. i did not have work today, but i do tomorrow and i will look and see. there r a lot of new pilots on the lot when i looked on tuesday. it seems the r selling the new pilots with rims now. not the typical stock rims, but nicer rims.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts