Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I'll be in Salinas from Dec. 21 to Jan. 4 (without my car, alas). Anybody want to get together for lunch or a beer?
Im sure we can work something out. Salinas is a bit down south from us here in the Bay Area. Maybe we can meet half way??? You gonna have the E with ya, or are you flying out here???

·
Registered
557 Posts
Anyone wants to do anything in December I'm down. I'm moving up to my property in Washington at the end of December/early January.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Seri' CONGRAT! so you did pick it up. YES we must meet before you go.

Ram,
I down as south as gilroy (my lady can do some shopping).
i down even if it's just the 2 of us.

hang with Rnr_Rdr when i was in socal and had a great time.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I wanna go I'll be riding single from here on out.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
no idea ram. maybe someone on here knows.

damn elect! what happen? will discuss over beer. u too good for her!

·
Premium Member
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The gf is willing to come if shopping is involved. She doesn't understand why anyone would want to stand around a parking lot and talk about cars.

I see there's a Sonic in Gilroy, 6921 Cameron Blvd. Is that near the outlet stores? Am I underestimating the cold?

I assume the possible dates are Sat. 12/26, Sun. 12/27, Sat. 1/2 and Sun. 1/3. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
it's not going to be NY cold, but yes cold.
My lady feel the same way.haha.

sonic sounds cool.26 or the 2nd is best for me. sat is good. weekdays work for me too.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Im down with what ever. My woman loves the cold so its all good. Any of you guys go to the int. Car show? What a week A$$ sell for the honda element.:evil:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Count me in!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ha ha I've recently been solo-ed myself. maybe we should meet at a bar's parking lot?

·
Premium Member
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Hey, guys.

I'll be without Internet beginning Sunday morning (12/20), so need to nail down a time and place soon. Sat., Jan. 2, in Gilroy seems to be OK with the majority. Can we say 1 p.m., somewhere near the outlet stores?

I suggested Sonic for its parking-lot friendliness, but I like beer too, so something like TGIFriday's/Applebee's/Chili's would work. If someone can recommend a local alternative to a chain, all the better. If near to a car dealer, maybe we could go check out a Kia Soul, Nissan Cube, or Ford Flex?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I'm not a gilroy native, so can't help you. looking at the response. looks like just you and me my friend. I love window shopping at dealership.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
1/2/10 Gilroy at 1pm. location maybe sonic. maybe go car window shopping. maybe a bar. do we have any gilroy native? taking ideas.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well my 26th is on the 6th. Early birthday celebration for me? Maybe?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts