1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda.com has the following:
======================================
2009 and 2008 Element Special AHFC A.P.R. Financing
1.9% APR for 36 months and 3.9% APR for 60 months. For well-qualified buyers.

Special AHFC A.P.R. financing available on all new 2009 and 2008 Element models. 1.9% APR financing for 24-36 months and 3.9% APR financing for 37-60 months available to customers who qualify for the AHFC Super Preferred credit tier. Example for 2009 Element EX-L Automatic: 1.9% for 36 months financing at $28.60 a month for every $1,000.00 financed. Dealers set actual vehicle sales prices. See participating dealers for details. For well qualified buyers. Not all buyers may qualify. Higher rates apply for buyers with lower credit ratings.

Offer valid from 11/4/2008 through 1/5/2009, on new and unregistered 2009 and 2008 Element Models and only on approved credit by Honda Financial Services through participating dealers. Honda Financial Services' standard credit criteria apply. Example for 2009 Element EX-L Automatic: 1.9% for 36 months financing at $28.60 a month for every $1,000.00 financed. See dealer for details. Dealers set actual prices. Limited time only.

======================================
My only question is what's an Element EX-L? Now the 2009s have ... LEATHER?!?
:lol:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Anyone have a clue what your credit score needs to be to quality for the "AHFC Super Preferred credit tier".

Super Preferred? Really?! wow

Edit: Google says "TransUnion score 720+" ...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Honda is going to have to do better than that if they really want to start rolling some units...I'd sit and wait awhile now that Toyota and others are scrambling to come up with sweetheart deals.

·
Registered
85 Posts
We are approved for the 1.9 or the 3.9%. Just no 09's to buy. We have until 12-12-08 on the paperwork from HFS. Thought we would get pre-approved and ready to go as soon as they showed up. Guess we can redo it?

·
Registered
357 Posts
makes sense!!

I believe super preferred is around 710-720+ FICO

I got the same deal back in 2007 when I got mine. My CR is in the low 700s

·
Registered
32 Posts
We just bought our 2008 last month with 0.9% financing for 5 years. I have no idea what my credit score is, but we thought it was a good deal. I was happy to get an '08 and the financing deal was a bonus over an '09 (plus we got a sunroof lol:D).

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just bought our 2008 last month with 0.9% financing for 5 years. I have no idea what my credit score is, but we thought it was a good deal. I was happy to get an '08 and the financing deal was a bonus over an '09 (plus we got a sunroof lol:D).
By chance would you mind sharing what kind of deal you negotiated? Looking to buy myself and was curious how desperate they are to move inventory.
Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts