Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just hit 100,000 miles today. Who else out there has over 100k?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Congrats! Good to know my E will last that long. I'm just over 27k.

Broken air conditioner is a bummer. -g

·
Registered
258 Posts
I second that.!!
I'm at 60,000 and counting. Would be nice to be warned in advance of any issues that may be about to appear for me

·
Registered
247 Posts
I just put 5100 miles on my '05 in two weeks. I'm at45100 now , how long do you think before I join the club?

·
Registered
908 Posts
beaker656 said:
I second that.!!
I'm at 60,000 and counting. Would be nice to be warned in advance of any issues that may be about to appear for me
I bought my element in April 04....drove it off the lot. The only thing I've done to it regarding major stuff is replace the tires at 45K - it's the only down side of the E -and 4wd in general...the tires go before anything. Other than that, it's been basic maintenance, oil changes, wipers and one wheel alighnment (looking to do another soon)...I'm at 76K - ABSOLUTELY best vehicle ever!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Wow, congrats! My mileage started off high, but work travel has tapered off quite a bit, so right now I'm hovering around 32k.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Locksmith said:
Just went out and checked, I'm at 146988.

Pierre
What?! No way. When did you buy? Is this your work vehicle and you travel all over? -g

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
gisele said:
What?! No way. When did you buy? Is this your work vehicle and you travel all over? -g
Gisele, Check Loscksmith signature. Car was at 145k as of 06/05/07. That is a lot of miles. I put over 250K on my '95 Honda Civic EX Coupe. Did not want to put anymore money into it. Needed a new cylinder head, cylinder head gasket, water pump and radiator. I donated it to the American Cancer Society. I hope to get at least the same mileage on my E. I am just over 32,900 miles now.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I bought it on Mar 10th 2005, brought it home the next day and put it right to work. I'm a AAA locksmith and our territory spans 4 counties in north east Florida: Duval, Clay, Nassau and some of St Johns.

Just did a little math. That an average of 175 miles a day, 1225 a week, 5170 a month and 63907 a year. At this rate I'll hit a million miles in the fall of 2020.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Locksmith said:
I bought it on Mar 10th 2005, brought it home the next day and put it right to work. I'm a AAA locksmith and our territory spans 4 counties in north east Florida: Duval, Clay, Nassau and some of St Johns.

Just did a little math. That an average of 175 miles a day, 1225 a week, 5170 a month and 63907 a year. At this rate I'll hit a million miles in the fall of 2020.

please post a picture of it and to all other please post pics of your mileage over 100,000. It helps with cleaning up the thread.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
At the rate I am going I will be joining your club two years after 'locksmith' rolls over 1,000,000 miles; -- in 2022... :) I am a slow burner, I guess...

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
1 - 20 of 329 Posts