Honda Element Owners Club banner

100,000 Mile or 160,000 KM Club

121K views 357 replies 243 participants last post by  GreyGhost05 
#1 ·
Just hit 100,000 miles today. Who else out there has over 100k?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats! Good to know my E will last that long. I'm just over 27k.

Broken air conditioner is a bummer. -g

#4 ·
I second that.!!
I'm at 60,000 and counting. Would be nice to be warned in advance of any issues that may be about to appear for me

#9 ·
beaker656 said:
I second that.!!
I'm at 60,000 and counting. Would be nice to be warned in advance of any issues that may be about to appear for me
I bought my element in April 04....drove it off the lot. The only thing I've done to it regarding major stuff is replace the tires at 45K - it's the only down side of the E -and 4wd in general...the tires go before anything. Other than that, it's been basic maintenance, oil changes, wipers and one wheel alighnment (looking to do another soon)...I'm at 76K - ABSOLUTELY best vehicle ever!

#12 ·
Locksmith said:
Just went out and checked, I'm at 146988.

Pierre
What?! No way. When did you buy? Is this your work vehicle and you travel all over? -g

#13 ·
gisele said:
What?! No way. When did you buy? Is this your work vehicle and you travel all over? -g
Gisele, Check Loscksmith signature. Car was at 145k as of 06/05/07. That is a lot of miles. I put over 250K on my '95 Honda Civic EX Coupe. Did not want to put anymore money into it. Needed a new cylinder head, cylinder head gasket, water pump and radiator. I donated it to the American Cancer Society. I hope to get at least the same mileage on my E. I am just over 32,900 miles now.

#14 · (Edited)
I bought it on Mar 10th 2005, brought it home the next day and put it right to work. I'm a AAA locksmith and our territory spans 4 counties in north east Florida: Duval, Clay, Nassau and some of St Johns.

Just did a little math. That an average of 175 miles a day, 1225 a week, 5170 a month and 63907 a year. At this rate I'll hit a million miles in the fall of 2020.

#15 ·
Locksmith said:
I bought it on Mar 10th 2005, brought it home the next day and put it right to work. I'm a AAA locksmith and our territory spans 4 counties in north east Florida: Duval, Clay, Nassau and some of St Johns.

Just did a little math. That an average of 175 miles a day, 1225 a week, 5170 a month and 63907 a year. At this rate I'll hit a million miles in the fall of 2020.

please post a picture of it and to all other please post pics of your mileage over 100,000. It helps with cleaning up the thread.

#17 ·
At the rate I am going I will be joining your club two years after 'locksmith' rolls over 1,000,000 miles; -- in 2022... :) I am a slow burner, I guess...

#18 ·
If you're Element has 100,000+ miles/kilometers please take a picture of the odometer and post it in this thread. Please keep the thread clear of pictures of odometers with less than 100,000 or any other posts that don't belong in the discussion.

I'll continue to monitor the thread and delete inappropriate posts.

#21 ·
We just rolled 100,000 kilometers on our recent trip to Florida. 103 by the time we got home....
I don't know if this qualifies or not, since it is kilometers....but the odometer is still reading over 100K :razz:

#23 ·
Nessie is up to 108,000

I'm now up to 108,081. This photo is from a few months ago in TN. I just moved to Chicago, so I may not be driving Nessie as much, with all the great public transit around. I'm glad she has all wheel drive for the wintertime though...:)

Attachments

#24 ·
WOW! I wish I had seen this thread, I hit 100K last year in July 06 with my previous 03 SOP Element. By the time I rolled her in June of 07, we were at 139K or something. LOL

We bought an 05 with 39K at the end of June to replace the old one, and we are coming up on 50k just a month and a half later. :cool:

Will definately get photos this time! :twisted:

Kerri

#27 ·
Hit 100,000 mile today shopping for our last camping trip of the year. 2 more weeks can't wait. :razz:

Attachments